[Commitment Watch] ‘22 WR Quaron Adams (would be the fastest player ever to wear cardinal and gold)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I didn't even realize that he was a teammate of Sanders. I'm wondering if Silas will permanently move to slot WR if we land Adams and one more RB in this class. And if we land Hank Beatty, that is a whole lot of home run hitters to go along with the bigger WRs and TEs. I think the 2020 offense lacked speed a little bit, but we will have plenty of that in a couple years.

JimDogRock

Feb 21, 2010
Cedar Falls
How much football did Danny H play? Not much did he?
According to this article
"After Harris took silver at the Olympics in 1984, he returned to Ames for his sophomore season on the football field. Prior to the game against Iowa, Harris hurt his knee.
Eventually, the decision was made that Harris should no longer player football. Instead, his focus shifted solely to track."

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Slot receiver
Haha M = Slot Receiver. I knew it. Thx Cyforce!

Btw, I loved Quaron's freshman's highlights! Speed to burn! Now seen one of his sophomore highlights. He's a junior right or no? Any junior highlights or is he class of '23?

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana

You can find Junior Highlights here.

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone