The Fran fade

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
I have not heard anything close to that no
No doubt some teams will do this closer we get to the end but it would suprise me if Iowa state did it. Pollard has been very adamant sports should be played something i agree with him on.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No doubt some teams will do this closer we get to the end but it would suprise me if Iowa state did it. Pollard has been very adamant sports should be played something i agree with him on.
Yeah I'd be very surprised if Iowa or Iowa State throw in the towel this year. I was surprised Kirk did it in football to be honest

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
It's a shame they missed the Kansas game. Hopefully they can get it rescheduled. Good for the conference to be able to play the historic rivalries

Reactions: GoHawks

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Not sure why Iowa fans are rooting for us to not continue basketball, kind of gross honestly. Why would they wish ill on our players?
I can't speak for all Iowa fans but i know I'm nor in that boat. I think it's just the logical question to ask at this point because some teams have set that precedent when the seasons not going well. It's a defeatist mindset but i really don't think that's pollard. I think virus issues would have to continue for him to even consider it. I hope when Iowa state resumes they play as well as they can will only strengthen the Iowa resume.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I can't speak for all Iowa fans but i know I'm nor in that boat. I think it's just the logical question to ask at this point because some teams have set that precedent when the seasons not going well. It's a defeatist mindset but i really don't think that's pollard. I think virus issues would have to continue for him to even consider it. I hope when Iowa state resumes they play as well as they can will only strengthen the Iowa resume.
Has there been a P6 mens team that has shut it down for the year?