Ames, IA
giphy.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Kolar and eiseworth both. Holy ******* hell. This better not be somebody joking around or I will beat them bad

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Wow! Thought Kolar would come back, but for sure did not think Eisworth would come back. Holy ****! This up coming season is going to be insane. Sky is the limit!

Reactions: Scott34

FeedBreece

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2020
So really what are our significant losses this year?

Jaquan Bailey is really the main one. Outside of that, solid starters/role guys in White, Nwangu and Soehner. A couple of transfers in Azuna,Lang, Bankston.

That is very very little turnover. The main task will be replacing Bailey and hoping J Brock steps into the RB2 role. That’s mostly it.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Jaquan Bailey is really the main one. Outside of that, solid starters/role guys in White, Nwangu and Soehner. A couple of transfers in Azuna,Lang, Bankston.

That is very very little turnover. The main task will be replacing Bailey and hoping J Brock steps into the RB2 role. That’s mostly it.
Basically depth. We are losing some guys at young positions, need to fill the voids (improve special teams also) that there could be if one goes down or gets tired.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

Losing Bailey sucks, but like our depth on the DL.
Losing Kene sucks, but like Brock asRB2.
Losing Soehner sucks, but love Easton Dean to step in. We will have a 3 headed monster at TE again this year.
Hopefully one of our new kickers can produce consistent touchbacks.
Reload and win the Big 12. ITS TIME TO KILL.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO

In my opinion the number of Super Seniors coming back is equivalent to Fizer coming back in 2000-2001. Bailey is loss and I wish him the best, but he might be one of the more replaceable players.

August 2021 is going to come very slowly. Can't wait!!!

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Losing Bailey sucks, but like our depth on the DL.
Losing Kene sucks, but like Brock asRB2.
Losing Soehner sucks, but love Easton Dean to step in. We will have a 3 headed monster at TE again this year.
Hopefully one of our new kickers can produce consistent touchbacks.
Reload and win the Big 12. ITS TIME TO KILL.

I agree with all of this. Soehner is probably the only guy, who we don't have someone on the roster that playes/looks like him. He really is a unicorn. I wish him well, but I'm really excited for next year.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006

Agree on Jaquan both for play on the field and his leadership. I believe that there are several guys who have the ability to take over the role of making plays on the field. The leadership role will be the one to keep an eye on. There are others leaders on the team, but Jaquan always seemed like the alpha dog who would be right in someone's face if they started to get out of line.

FeedBreece

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2020
Agree on Jaquan both for play on the field and his leadership. I believe that there are several guys who have the ability to take over the role of making plays on the field. The leadership role will be the one to keep an eye on. There are others leaders on the team, but Jaquan always seemed like the alpha dog who would be right in someone's face if they started to get out of line.
I guess the one good thing there is that we basically played an entire season without him in 2019. So his absence is not unfamiliar to us in that regard

Reactions: heitclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron