Is Mike Rose injured? (He’s Good To Go)

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Matt Campbell has resigned from ISU effective immediately. Word on the street is that he accepted a head coach position at Capital University in Columbus Ohio. All assistant coaches are going with him. He was wanting to move his family closer to home.

It is unknown who the interim coach will be for Friday's game.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Matt Campbell has resigned from ISU effective immediately. Word on the street is that he accepted a head coach position at Capital University in Columbus Ohio. All assistant coaches are going with him. He was wanting to move his family closer to home.

It is unknown who the interim coach will be for Friday's game.

See, I heard that he accepted the HC position at Texas. They'll announce it next week, but he's already packed up his office here.

(If you're trying to screw with Herman, do it right)

Reactions: Aclone and DarkStar

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
See, I heard that he accepted the HC position at Texas. They'll announce it next week, but he's already packed up his office here.

I'm just following the facts :jimlad:

Also, does anyone have flight tracker data for Urban Meyer's plane heading towards Austin TX? I was wondering when it is supposed to land today?

Reactions: DarkStar

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
For those of us who missed this in real time, was the Rose rumor fake all along or was it possibly true but determined quickly that it wasn't a concern?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I heard Herman has a small pee pee.
1904651_orig.jpg

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha

Wrong School.

Meyer is going to Texas.

Campbell is following Fred to the Huskers.

What can I say. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Last edited:

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
For those of us who missed this in real time, was the Rose rumor fake all along or was it possibly true but determined quickly that it wasn't a concern?
Mike being shaken up in the game wasn't fake. He hurt his lower body on the play he sacked KSU's 3rd string QB. He was shut down after that series. The concerns surrounding him were also not fake, however all signs are pointing towards him playing. He's a warrior.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I heard a rumor the entire defense lost a toe. They're all questionable for Friday.