SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
c6292d7558fb32a1628cbe6831d275b9.jpg

Reactions: Brandon

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Love this yearly part of CF.

1: Someone vaguely posts about potential players being out.
2: Panic/speculation starts
3: People freak out asking for names
4: People with the info state they can’t release names
5: People get even more angry that people won’t release any information.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Guys like you are why people don't like to post insider information before it's released, douche bags.

Oh really? Well guys like you are dumb ***** that like to come on here and say things like you did just to get attention. Then they want to Lord it over your head like you're just doing us a favor, oh poor me, don't shoot the messenger. ***** you came here to stir the pot. Now names or **** off Squawk!

Reactions: jctisu and 06_CY

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
That was a win in a vacuum where there were no "stakes". Lose and it's simply a loss to a perennial top tier OU. Win and it's neat - UNLESS we beat Texas and make it to a title game.

Going to call ******** here. In good nature.

Not the game of the century but that was a game we could of and should of won and did. I believe we were favored, against OU.

I am certain if we had lost it the naysayers on here would not have treated it simply as a loss, it would of been "We are who we always have been".

Are we really that far removed from the years of hoping to beat KSU, KU and stealing a win somewhere else made for a decent season that we think getting 6 conference wins with a realistic chance to win 8 is a Yawn?

If we don't think that this team has taken a step forward this year I am not sure what you guys are expecting to see but good luck waiting for it.

Reactions: brett108