Black Jack Trice Nike hat?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I am still surprised the marketing teams at ISU havent fully embraced this logo, clearly its going to be popular and its here to stay.

Just not many options available online yet with this logo on it

It's an ideal way to support all around inclusivity in a way that is above the fray. (not an easy thing)

Hopefully it sticks around long term as a charitable sybmol. I bought an ISU camo hat a few years ago where some of the proceeds were supposed to go to veterans charities.

PineClone

Jul 16, 2008

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
This is a cool hat. Wish there were some additional views of it. Doesn't appear to be structured...I have a giant melon, so the unstructured caps just don't look right. Does this cap have any structure to it?

Edit: oops, quoted the wrong post... this one...https://teamcloset.com/cyclonefanatic/shop/product-detail/1001925

I'm going to say it's not structured. It does sit up by itself like the picture shows, but I don't know that I'd go and call it structured. I'll weasel word myself out of answering by saying it's got more structure than my fitted Leaning Cy hat, but less structure than one of my company logo hats.

Reactions: PineClone

CF Shop

Dec 13, 2017
This is a cool hat. Wish there were some additional views of it. Doesn't appear to be structured...I have a giant melon, so the unstructured caps just don't look right. Does this cap have any structure to it?

Edit: oops, quoted the wrong post... this one...https://teamcloset.com/cyclonefanatic/shop/product-detail/1001925
The hats are unstructured. The Jack Trice hats sold like crazy and we've just been working to keep the two styles we have in stock. Good to know there is demand for the structured hat.

Reactions: PineClone