What music are you listening to right now?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Oooh, weird 90s bands and songs?!? That's my specialty!

One of my favorite somewhat random 90s bands. Robert Trujillo is one of the most badass bassists ever.

And that song leads me to this one. Many of the same members of Infectious Grooves, but they had this hit as well. Love this video.

All I wanted was a pepsi! And she wouldn't give it to me!

• Winner
Reactions: Entropy and Angie

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
It's not hate. I just have better things to do with my time.

Let's solve this once and for all. Be honest. Does this picture make you irrationally angry or scared?

bj%C3%B6rk.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Angie

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Anyone listened to the new Killers album? I'm not a big fan of them but their new album is really unique to me and not like anything I have heard before.

Reactions: Candide and Angie

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
"Newer" Pink Floyd. Momentary Lapse of Reason and Division Bell. Gilmore was/is a genius. Waters was meh, fight me.

Love this era of Pink Floyd as well as The Wall and Dark Side of the Moon.

Learning to Fly is one of my favorite PF songs. It's just so smooth.

Reactions: Lemmiwinks

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Whenever I'm down a bit... especially in these times.... I just watch the following video and it lightens my mood a lot and brings a smile to my face..... which is worth everything. So if you can spare 11 minutes please watch and have fun!!! Beck rules!!

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Oooh, weird 90s bands and songs?!? That's my specialty!

One of my favorite somewhat random 90s bands. Robert Trujillo is one of the most badass bassists ever.

Hell yeah! I love that song. Robert is wasting his talent in Metallica. What he did with Infectious Grooves and Suicidal Tendencies was badass. His son is a really good bassist. He toured with Korn when he was like 14 years old. Korn sucks ass, but that is still cool for a kid that age.

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron