What music are you listening to right now?

20eyes

May 15, 2020
I was blown away by Daniel Lopatin's soundtrack/score for Uncut Gems. It recalls a lot of Vangelis's work (Blade Runner, Chariots of Fire) as well as Carmine Coppola's score for Apocalypse Now. It's a really cool throwback to the electronic scores of the late '70's and early 80's.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I was blown away by Daniel Lopatin's soundtrack/score for Uncut Gems. It recalls a lot of Vangelis's work (Blade Runner, Chariots of Fire) as well as Carmine Coppola's score for Apocalypse Now. It's a really cool throwback to the electronic scores of the late '70's and early 80's.

Watched it last night night and thought the soundtrack was incredible.

Reactions: 20eyes

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Holy crap, this song just popped up on my Spotify. Haven't heard it in decades

I remember I used to think the lead singer was super hot. ....come to think of it, I still do.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: cyhiphopp and pulse

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I know there are some Tyler Childers fans on this board. He dropped a surprise album today! It is mostly instrumental songs and it is awesome. All proceeds from the album go to a charity that he and his wife started so that is cool too.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Holy crap, this song just popped up on my Spotify. Haven't heard it in decades

I remember I used to think the lead singer was super hot. ....come to think of it, I still do.

I completely forgot this song existed. Wow. I also don't remember the video being such a trip. Thanks for posting it!

Reactions: Mr Janny

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Just got turned on to this musical collective called Snarky Puppy. Some really crazy jazz if anyone likes that sort of thing. Super high level musicianship.

bumping your quote but when I’m at work and having a crappy day, I play this video and the stress just melts away.

Reactions: BWRhasnoAC