SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If there is no football you can blame these people:

tenor.gif

pdxclone

Feb 7, 2007
Metropolis of Ames
Football w/o fans has been the goal of this AD the whole time. He wants the TV revenue and can live w/o the other revenue. He doesn't want to appear to ignore "the best fans in college sports". Look no further than the no tailgating policy. Safest place to be is outdoors in the sun but the AD puts a policy in place discouraging it.

If you are going to blame students at those parties, then you need to blame all the mask-less people cleaning up after the storm. I didn't see anyone wearing a mask when clearing debris this week. (Yet I see people driving by wearing a mask when they are the only occupant).

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
They call it 801 day. Its all the frats and sororities that could not drink all week until 8:01am yesterday. Have a friend who has a house in the area that had no power yet due to Derecho, she was talking about all the music and people partying yesterday morning already. You shall reap what you sow.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cy$

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Football w/o fans has been the goal of this AD the whole time. He wants the TV revenue and can live w/o the other revenue. He doesn't want to appear to ignore "the best fans in college sports". Look no further than the no tailgating policy. Safest place to be is outdoors in the sun but the AD puts a policy in place discouraging it.

If you are going to blame students at those parties, then you need to blame all the mask-less people cleaning up after the storm. I didn't see anyone wearing a mask when clearing debris this week. (Yet I see people driving by wearing a mask when they are the only occupant).

Wait... you are worried about people doing yard work outside, but not crowded parties? Yeah that doesn’t make sense.

I was with you on the first paragraph. Also I’d add like others have, it’s silly to blame ISU for college students partying.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
They call it 801 day. Its all the frats and sororities that could not drink all week until 8:01am yesterday. Have a friend who has a house in the area that had no power yet due to Derecho, she was talking about all the music and people partying yesterday morning already. You shall reap what you sow.
fraternities can drink all week, it’s the sororities that cannot.