Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Please refresh my memory on that one! The hoks had so many racial incidents involving so many players over such a long period of time that I can't keep them all straight! (not so subtle jab at the hoks)
Very similar to the TCU incident in which guys were saying that word in the locker room and Dabo told them not to use the word, however while telling them that, he repeated the word and there were players very upset about that.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Very similar to the TCU incident in which guys were saying that word in the locker room and Dabo told them not to use the word, however while telling them that, he repeated the word and there were players very upset about that.
Ok, thanks! Got it. You were referring to the Clemson situation where Dabo Swinney did basically the same thing that Patterson did.

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

If that's the case that's not bad IMO

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
In all honesty, reading that, I can't really tell who said the N word.

EDIT: Also, there is a national girlfriend day? Or am I missing something?
I took it that the player was saying N word in casual manner in the team meeting room. In private Patterson called him out on it using the N word in his talk to the player.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Just a heads up.... Iowa Football is still racist!!!

Have to try to keep this on the front page. Don't let Barta and KF win by sweeping it under the rug.

diaclone

Apr 16, 2006
Metro Omaha
I think that iowa fans are being pretty short-sighted in supporting the current staff. By not actively addressing the issue, iowa has just handed every team they are recruiting against a golden ticket when recruiting a black player or even white players who have a social conscience. The culture will just spiral down as they only get kids who are ok with going to a program that is not only racist, but that has doubled down by not doing anything when it was brought to light.
Mike Gundy would be a perfect fit.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Robert T Green has been very quiet since last week. Is there no more gas in the tank or is this the silence before for the storm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron