The Fran fade

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
a lot of Iowa fans happy to have a euro ball player back.... wonder how long the Iowa nba draft drought will last??

Yes, we are thrilled to have the favorite for college basketball player of the year back for his senior season.

Why are you bringing up euro league and NBA in a college basketball thread?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Yes, we are thrilled to have the favorite for college basketball player of the year back for his senior season.

Why are you bringing up euro league and NBA in a college basketball thread?
Since you haven't had a player in the league playing meaningful minutes we understand you don't understand.

Did I do this right?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I know. You still don't have an alum playing meaningful minutes in the association. Back to your racism.

Still not doing it right.

Hopefully you are better at running the 501c3 you supposedly have than you are at this whole message board posting.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
A lot of salty ISU fans in here.

You can all go back to hoping Covid cancels the 2020-2021 college basketball season.
I'm pretty sure there is not a single iowa state fan here that is salty. We just can't help but laugh at y'alls delusion. Luka is a fantastic player, but he wouldn't have been drafted by the NBA and he apparently didn't want to go play overseas. So he had no choice, something y'all are forgetting Many of you are saying "Iowa state is just mad you don't have as good of player as Luke." Well we do....he's that guy that will be a lottery pick in the NBA. Luka comes back and it's a guaranteed BIG10 championship with a final four appearance or bust. Good luck with expectations for the first time under Fran. It will be magical to watch

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
A lot of salty ISU fans in here.

You can all go back to hoping Covid cancels the 2020-2021 college basketball season.

This coming from the little pansy@ss complaining about the number of pages on Iowa Football Racism in comparison to the Moody Fennelly lawsuit. Lots of salt in your tears there little man!!

Gee, did I do it right obtuse?