Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I don't think we want to dig too deep into the rape conversation as it pertains to Kirk..

As I'm sure Triangle and Gitwitit can show, Kirk offered to personally handle discipline for Everson and Satterfield. He also made sure to get those players into that dorm room where it happened right away in an effort to try to assure the victim some normalcy

Now that is service and advocating for the victim if I've ever seen it. It's not Kirk's fault that those players decided they were going to mess with a crime scene and clean up used condoms and a bloody mattress.

"It wasn't perfect (snort) but that's crime scene management."

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Good stuff and great to see that meaningful positive changes are already happening within the program. Much more work to be done but indications seem to be that there's a great energy in the lockerroom and the program is on its way to getting to a stronger, healthier place for everyone. Daniels will always be a great Hawkeye and deserves a lot of credit for helping to make all of this positive change happen.
Build him a statue why don't you. And while you're at, tear down Kirk's.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I'm going to go ahead and say rape and child molestation are far and away worst than the racial bias that has occurred under KF.

Can we all quite using "racial bias"? It just sounds stupid. Just another way of making it sound like the Athletic Department did nothing wrong. But then again Husch Blackwell doesn't want to offend their Hawk brethren, unlike what the Iowa coaching staff has done the last 20 years to black players.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Got this sent to me just now from my main source. This post was on HR on June 2, 2020. Two years after I mentioned the racism issues within Iowa's football program based off my sources. Seriously this was less than two months ago. Can't make this up lol

Of course, Twins has a “source close to the program” that KF is racist. Weird how a Hawk close to the program would tell a Clone troll inside info. In other words a lie. Just sad people do that to turn kids off to Iowa. All I know is if the dean of college football who put a ton of people in the NFL and come back to train in IC was racist we would probably know about it.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
@sharondaphelps

@roberttgreen

I agree with Triangle in the sense that the time stamp stuff doesn’t matter anymore, That was only important when Kirk denied any player or family had ever mentioned anything to him before June. Since then others have come out and said they have too so we know that was a lie. Nobody is going to press him on that so who cares.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Can we all quite using "racial bias"? It just sounds stupid. Just another way of making it sound like the Athletic Department did nothing wrong. But then again Husch Blackwell doesn't want to offend their Hawk brethren, unlike what the Iowa coaching staff has done the last 20 years to black players.
Why don't you like the term racial bias?
Bias is a tendency to prefer one person or thing to another and to favour that
Racial describes things related to people's race

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Why don't you like the term racial bias?
Bias is a tendency to prefer one person or thing to another and to favour that
Racial describes things related to people's race
Is racial bias acceptable compared to racism? It's apparent to the Iowa Athletic department it is by keeping the current org structure intact despite a harmful culture it created.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Is racial bias acceptable compared to racism? It's apparent to the Iowa Athletic department it is by keeping the current org structure intact despite a harmful culture it created.

I think Iowa's quarterback will be successfully biased this year instead of bad. Did I do that right?

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
If Captain Kirk can still turn the 2 stars into 1st round draft picks without Chris Doyle, then he's probably fine. Life on the recruiting trail isn't going to pretty though.

Captain Kirk has almost spent his 9 lives, but he's been helped out by a complicit media.

FIFY

Reactions: Rogue52

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
There are also a number of former teammates who have refuted DJK’s account of what happened. DJK was not forced to put a trash can on his head, he was forced to carry/hold a trash can and voluntarily put it on his own head to goof off.

Yikes Benji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron