Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don't think anybody is disputing the point in red. That's why KF started to discuss the graduation/retention rates of black players a couple years ago, silly.

You quoted my response to someone questioning if KF can make changes to the program. Several former players that are black support him in being the one to make changes. A lot more former players that have spoken out about this want KF in charge of the program moving forward than want to see KF fired.

Sorry that part doesn't fit your agenda.
Just out of curiosity what is my agenda?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Where is that quote from?
Bad bad bad Brian. You stop living in federally subsidized housing. You stop being a meany to black people. I am going to ground you.

Reactions: mj4cy

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I would not call this "national media" rather a blogger. Irrespective it is better than no awareness.
I don't think I said this was from the national media.. Apologies if I did. I wasn't even the one who first posted this. Just reposted where I got the quote from. Either way yes, this is better than no awareness.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don't think I said this was from the national media.. Apologies if I did. I wasn't even the one who first posted this. Just reposted where I got the quote from. Either way yes, this is better than no awareness.
Yeah. I am not certain if you did or not. I was simply articulating a thought stream that I had when I read the article. As I found grammatical errors I immediately thought how the racist wing of the fan base would minimize the thoughts and editorial.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
I don't want to speak for him but I believe his "agenda" is wanting justice for the victims
Why not both? Betterment of treatment and conditions for all of the players, but especially minority players first and foremost and if that change causes the Iowa football program to crater, I won't lose any sleep over it. If it doesn't crater, good for the current players as they get better treatment and some success.

GingerNinja

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2012
Omaha
Iowa fans reading the thread title.

tenor.gif

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
That would be a challenge this year, even for Bob, with a 10 game schedule.
Well yes, because Bob is currently not the head coach for Iowa at this given moment.. In 18 years Bob had 4 single digit win seasons (7 his first year and three 8 win seasons). Out of the rest of the 14 years he had two 10 win seasons, six 11 win seasons, five 12 win seasons, and one undefeated 13 win season. That's incredible.

He'd go 8-2 at the worst with his own program against Iowa's schedule next year.

Reactions: aauummm

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Well yes, because Bob is currently not the head coach for Iowa at this given moment.. In 18 years Bob had 4 single digit win seasons (7 his first year and three 8 win seasons). Out of the rest of the 14 years he had two 10 win seasons, six 11 win seasons, five 12 win seasons, and one undefeated 13 win season. That's incredible.

He'd go 8-2 at the worst with his own program against Iowa's schedule next year.

Did you read the post from JP? He said Bob would have that 8 win bonus wrapped up by Halloween. That may be a little tough if they have only played 6 or 7 games by then this season.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Did you read the post from JP? He said Bob would have that 8 win bonus wrapped up by Halloween. That may be a little tough if they have only played 6 or 7 games by then this season.
I thought you meant 8 in general

Status
Not open for further replies.