Iowa Football Recruiting

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Iowa will be all over this. Former QB turned TE and they need some serious help in their TE room. Would be a solid get

He’d be a nice addition. Doubt he starts over LaPorta but he’d be a nice option behind him.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Maybe? I don't know. He wasn't good last year and you don't have Doyle anymore so I'm not going to predict that he will
LaPorta didn’t get much of a chance all year until later on. LaPorta already has the hands to be a great security blanket, all he needs is to just put on a few pounds and become a better blocker and LaPorta will be a future draft pick. I believe this CMU guy could be solid and helpful behind LaPorta though.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Which is telling considering you had no one ahead of him. Beyer sucks
It’s just the trust factor KF has with guys that have experience. LaPorta will start this year and he will get his full opportunity to step into the lead TE role. Beyer is an ok backup behind him

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
200w.gif

As someone who's had knee injuries from sports, there's nothing funny about the end of that clip... ouch. Thank god kids are flexible.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
As someone who's had knee injuries from sports, there's nothing funny about the end of that clip... ouch. Thank god kids are flexible.
Aren't you a fun hater. Myself, I'm going to go ahead and assume that most likely a parent took the video and very unlikely let it be seen by the masses if the result of the video was a violent injury. Turn away if you so choose. I choose to think its funny.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Aren't you a fun hater. Myself, I'm going to go ahead and assume that most likely a parent took the video and very unlikely let it be seen by the masses if the result of the video was a violent injury. Turn away if you so choose. I choose to think its funny.

I was kidding, I'm sure the kid was ok. I just can't watch knee injuries without becoming physically ill.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

You are fine. In fact I found that one of your least cringeworthy posts lol.