All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
No clue. It's a lot. You have 6 All Conference teams compared to 2 in the Big 12 so the number of players is way higher in the Big Ten. You should count them to see the difference. It's staggering
Lol. Don't have to count to know you're wrong. Are you the same guy that calculates the covid numbers? Yikes!

Good chance there are more players in the Big 10 that deserve recognition. I think there were just a couple more players drafted from the Big 10.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
No but seriously what was I wrong about?
You counted coaches AND media seperately. Most were duplicates I'm sure. So you count Justin Fields twice. Did you count Jalen Hurts twice? Of course there should be more total when you have a 3rd team like all of the big conferences. Tiny conferences should only have 1st and 2nd teams.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You counted coaches AND media seperately. Most were duplicates I'm sure. So you count Justin Fields twice. Did you count Jalen Hurts twice? Of course there should be more total when you have a 3rd team like all of the big conferences. Tiny conferences should only have 1st and 2nd teams.

We only recognize coaches so no I don't count Jalen Hurts twice

There were multiple Big Ten players that got HM or even on an All Conference team by the coaches and not by the media and vice versa so yeah it's not hard to get on one. It's 6 teams vs 2 lol. You have to suck not to get at least HM in the Big Ten

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
We only recognize coaches so no I don't count Jalen Hurts twice

There were multiple Big Ten players that got HM or even on an All Conference team by the coaches and not by the media and vice versa so yeah it's not hard to get on one. It's 6 teams vs 2 lol. You have to suck not to get at least HM in the Big Ten
You play in a tiny conference that only had 20 players drafted in this years draft. Not as many guys should be recognized. I think the Big 10 had 48 or 49 players drafted. That's a lot of talent in a conference.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You play in a tiny conference that only had 20 players drafted in this years draft. Not as many guys should be recognized. I think the Big 10 had 48 or 49 players drafted. That's a lot of talent in a conference.

So I wasn't wrong at any point in this conversation? Got it!

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Enyi, Isaiah Lee, Tucker Robertson, Latrell Bankston, Josh Bailey, Willis Singleton.

Whoever ends up earning the most snaps out of that group is going to be pretty good.

Not familiar with the names besides Enyi and Bailey.

Are they young and full of potential or more tenured guys that have been waiting for their chance?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron