[Commitment watch] '21 DE Jayden Gray

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Seriously, watching this kids video, how is he only an 84 and a 3 star? You see how quick his footwork is for a high school junior?

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Side note -- how is "chain gang" politically/socially acceptable?
1flfq2.jpg

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

I don’t think making a reference to an old prison system is offensive to any particular group. Then again I have seen things equally as seemingly general get shut down.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
It could be potentially taken out of context, especially since this was a practice mainly used in the south. However, being that Rasheed is black, people can't point to him and say that he's using it in a derogatory way. I mean, they can, but it would be pretty foolish.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Filtering out the missed blocks, poor blocks, bad read assignments, and complete size mismatch...
Which is different from every high school kid’s highlights ever how?

Very nice get. Now they can focus efforts on Townley, which would wrap up an extremely nice DL class. :D

Reactions: SouthernCy

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
He looks like a Jaquan Bailey clone. We can only hope...

This. Reminds me so much of Bailey. Probably a little bigger at this point in HS. But the same kind of aggressiveness and motor.

Reactions: Snydes

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
On film and videos, basketball and football I have a hard time telling if the kid is a hi level power 5 talent? This young man got skills, Hopefully he chooses to be a Cyclone for life!!

FB I can see it fairly well unless they are playing small school or 8 man and then it's tough to really tell. BB I have no idea. Even decent players can put together a highlight film of them making shots. I have no idea how BB coaches do it, but most are pretty good at it. I would guess that the first round NBA draft is better at nailing their evaluations than the first round of the NFL draft.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron