Iowa Football Recruiting

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
*ISU recruiting an under-recruited guy*
Hok: WOW! You guys must have whiffed on A LOT of others.

*Hok recruiting an under-recruited guy*
Hok: Diamond in the rough.

And Gonzo, before you ask, 87. I love me some 6'4" Cornerbacks (he's gonna play cb)

I wouldn’t say a guy with 5 P5 offers is under-recruited.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Why can't you answer a simple yes or no question from Gonzo with a yes or no answer?

I’m sure you’re too stupid to understand context and large words.

he was answered. When any of those kids don’t pan out, see how they’re treated.

but why do you support racism and rape cover up and denying housing to people who need it?

you have already said you will root for Iowa when Brian is still the coach. You support racism

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I’m sure you’re too stupid to understand context and large words.

he was answered. When any of those kids don’t pan out, see how they’re treated.

but why do you support racism and rape cover up and denying housing to people who need it?

you have already said you will root for Iowa when Brian is still the coach. You support racism

Why can't you answer a simple yes or no question from Gonzo with a yes or no answer?

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
So you think Missouri and Nebraska are good teams now?
To judge any program by a single season or a handful is just stupid. You guys get upset when we do that to you. You just happen to be at an all time program high at the moment. Do you honestly think those schools will never be good again?

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
God how delusional and idiotic are you? They left because of MONEY. Texas tried to act like they owned everything and wanted to set up an unfair conference payout. The other teams said the heck with that and left. That is literally common knowledge.
I know why they left. That's my point. Clones would've left too if they had the opportunity. They didn't therefore couldn't.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
All those programs sucks your moms teet. They left because they thought it would be greener pastures and more athletic prestige. Guess wihat that didnt happen. MIsery is a dumpster fire, A&M ass to mouth is pathetic fire a bball coach football is on probation. Colorado is about as relevant as your sisters pud wash rag and Nebby is a joke athletically and financially. Should I go on piss boy?
You seem to have it all figured out. I suppose you think they'd all come back if they had the chance? I think they left for money and security. They were afraid Texas and Oklahoma would take their ball and leave.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
To judge any program by a single season or a handful is just stupid. You guys get upset when we do that to you. You just happen to be at an all time program high at the moment. Do you honestly think those schools will never be good again?

Nebraska sucks

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Campbell was a good hire. I haven't argued that. I'd take him over Frost any day. Thing is, who knows where either of them will be in 5 years.

In 5 years I’m guessing less than half the coaches out there will be in their current positions.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron