Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Did you kick out Missouri, Nebraska, A & M, and Colorado?
And every one of those schools is an afterthought in their new conference.
They all desperately want to play their ex conference foes.

Conference expansion is about money, nothing more.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
This I can agree with. What Wallace did was beyond awful and Brian was saying and doing things out of line. Get rid of those 2 and I feel as they have done what was needed.

So you don’t think Kirk ferentz creates the entire culture of his program?

you guys brag up the Iowa way every chance you get. So you’re saying Kirk has nothing to do with that? Yet you pay him millions to coach?

If you could ever apply logic, you’d see how stupid that sounds.

so when Brian is still the coach when the season starts again, are you going to stop rooting for Iowa then?

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
This happens in every P5 conference except yours. Do you think the Big 12 has only 10 teams by choice? Good programs ran from your conference when given the opportunity.
Good programs????? Nebraska...dead on arrival in the BIG...Missouri...coasted for 3 years in the SEC with senior laden teams...now dead on arrival...Colorado...drifting aimless in the football desert PAC, Texas A&M...cannon fodder for the SEC West. At least the Big 12 gets a team in the play off most years.

Try a little harder to get some actual pertinent info here...must have been a rough Saturday night .

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Good programs????? Nebraska...dead on arrival in the BIG...Missouri...coasted for 3 years in the SEC with senior laden teams...now dead on arrival...Colorado...drifting aimless in the football desert PAC, Texas A&M...cannon fodder for the SEC West. At least the Big 12 gets a team in the play off most years.

Try a little harder to get some actual pertinent info here...must have been a rough Saturday night .
Look at basketball. Mizzou’s largest crowd in years was when we played there 2 years ago.

Reactions: Cytown12

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
How did you disagree with this @Hawkmi? Mr Green said they haven't talked to anyone he's representing

im sure they’ll get to it.

the neat part is, this is the fourth time Iowa fans have had the opportunity to hold their programs accountable for something terrible perpetrated by their football coach. Taking apartments from poor people to put cash in the pockets of their players; covering up a rape by two players and destroying evidence in the room where the crime took place; nearly killing 13 kids due to a workout program they implemented because they had back to back mediocre seasons; and now a racist culture in their program instituted from the top down.

Yet here they are defending the program, again

speaks much to who they are

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
How did you disagree with this @Hawkmi? Mr Green said they haven't talked to anyone he's representing

Mr. Green also said he hasn’t contacted any Iowa recruits, despite stating in a prior Facebook post that he contacted Ricky Parks. He also stated that he doesn’t edit the players’ statements despite admitting in an e-mail that he does. Robert T. Green has zero credibility.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020

All of those schools were good programs in the Big XII and are now afterthoughts in their new conferences. What does that tell you about the strength (or lack thereof) of the Big XII?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Be interesting to see what happens to the Domers. They're down to nine games now. I suspect the ACC will exempt them into a conference only scenario and W Michigan will be able to remain as the MAC likely won't take their school's lifelines. Navy ??? I could see them going to only playing the military schedule. Arkansas probably be cancelled.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
All of those schools were good programs in the Big XII and are now afterthoughts in their new conferences. What does that tell you about the strength (or lack thereof) of the Big XII?
One of the dumbest things you've ever posted under all of your usernames.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Be interesting to see what happens to the Domers. They're down to nine games now. I suspect the ACC will exempt them into a conference only scenario and W Michigan will be able to remain as the MAC likely won't take their school's lifelines. Navy ??? I could see them going to only playing the military schedule. Arkansas probably be cancelled.
BYU should be concerned

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

Well the fact that 3 of them had their best stretch right when the moved over to the other conference and have been mediocre to bad since tells me that the Big 12 must play some high level football.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
im sure they’ll get to it.

the neat part is, this is the fourth time Iowa fans have had the opportunity to hold their programs accountable for something terrible perpetrated by their football coach. Taking apartments from poor people to put cash in the pockets of their players; covering up a rape by two players and destroying evidence in the room where the crime took place; nearly killing 13 kids due to a workout program they implemented because they had back to back mediocre seasons; and now a racist culture in their program instituted from the top down.

Yet here they are defending the program, again

speaks much to who they are

Hey benj all of this happened.

Why do you still support a program, more to the point a coach, that did all of this things?