Iowa Football Recruiting

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I've actually said Doyle, BF and Wallace should be let go.

And if they aren't, then you won't be supporting Iowa football this season, right? Time to find another team to root for.

Because you wouldn't want to keep supporting racists like that, right?

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Basically only Big 10 West teams are so desperate to pad their record that they schedule 3 cupcakes in 2020. They play a home and home with a power 5 every season. Saying that they wouldn’t if the Iowa game was gone is in antithesis to actual evidence. I would be curious to hear who you think Iowa would bring in that that would generate a modicum of the fan interest ISU does?

BIg 12 has a rule that you have to have at least one P5 OOC opponent. So, yes, hawkeye fans, if that game was gone, they'd schedule another P5.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
And if they aren't, then you won't be supporting Iowa football this season, right? Time to find another team to root for.

Because you wouldn't want to keep supporting racists like that, right?

Absolutely I will still support Iowa football and hope they win every single game.

It doesn't make any sense to hope those kids fail.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
If they fired BF and whoever tormented the kid with the learning disability I'd feel justice is served. Hoping KF hangs on as a drag on the program.
This I can agree with. What Wallace did was beyond awful and Brian was saying and doing things out of line. Get rid of those 2 and I feel as they have done what was needed.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This I can agree with. What Wallace did was beyond awful and Brian was saying and doing things out of line. Get rid of those 2 and I feel as they have done what was needed.
So what's the repercussions for Kirk? Suspension?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Kirk has had more accusations against him than Wallace and Brian COMBINED. Not sure why you think Kirk should stay but those two should go

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
How often does Iowa have to play Ohio State?

How often does ISU have to play OU?

Hmmmmm?
This happens in every P5 conference except yours. Do you think the Big 12 has only 10 teams by choice? Good programs ran from your conference when given the opportunity.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This happens in every P5 conference except yours. Do you think the Big 12 has only 10 teams by choice? Good programs ran from your conference when given the opportunity.
You dont think the B12 could add Memphis, who we learned was better than any B1G West school last year, or numerous PAC schools today? LOL.