Iowa Football Recruiting

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
So why do you support racist culture and rape cover up, benj/cp?

Claiming that every black person that doesn’t think like you is a supporter of racism, is itself incredibly racist. So not only are you a serial liar, but now you are exposing yourself as a virulent racist. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
BF is still there because the review is ongoing. Doyle was gone immediately because there was no question, apparently, that he was culprit #1. Virtually all the players pointed at him. Some have pointed at BF. That's why BF is still there, I'd assume. There, I answered.

You still haven't answered if you think Jordan Oladokun's parents are racist? Answer?

What was the difference in your estimation as to why Doyle was paid off immediately, yet the same severity of accusations were made against Brian, yet hes still there

If he is still the coach there next season, whenever that is, will you stop supporting Iowa due to the racist culture?

i had always wondered how you could continue to support them after Kirk covered up that rape. It is a little clearer now

Of course they support it. They’ll support it until it’s no longer a means to an end. Luckily for you, no one cares about Iowa. And the media will make sure it gets no publicity. We’ve already seen that.

I’ll ask you another question, do you consider racism to not as bad, as bad, or worse, than false accusations of assault?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
What was the difference in your estimation as to why Doyle was paid off immediately, yet the same severity of accusations were made against Brian, yet hes still there

If he is still the coach there next season, whenever that is, will you stop supporting Iowa due to the racist culture?

i had always wondered how you could continue to support them after Kirk covered up that rape. It is a little clearer now

Of course they support it. They’ll support it until it’s no longer a means to an end. Luckily for you, no one cares about Iowa. And the media will make sure it gets no publicity. We’ve already seen that.

I’ll ask you another question, do you consider racism to not as bad, as bad, or worse, than false accusations of assault?

I'll wait until you finally answer big guy. It's a simple question.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Claiming that every black person that doesn’t think like you is a supporter of racism, is itself incredibly racist. So not only are you a serial liar, but now you are exposing yourself as a virulent racist. Can’t say I’m surprised.

I’m not surprised that you’re too stupid to know what actual racism is.

I’m also not surprised you’re a racist, that was obvious already.

You’re really worthless benji. You lied for months on here about being some sort of grad student. You spend all your time defending the indefensible.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I'll wait until you finally answer big guy. It's a simple question.

I’ve already answered your question. But I’m also not desperately trying to admit something you don’t want to have to admit.

The powerless use the means of an end to get ahead. Kirk’s rep is sending players to the NFL these kids, will try very hard to use that to be able to escape their surroundings and take care of theirs. If Iowa provides that, and they deem it the best avenue, they will go put on the uniform. They don’t care, they actually understand what racism is, unlike your fellow hawk Benj. They understand this is a way out.

There now you can try to pretend that wasn’t your answer again, so you can continue to not answer mine, so you don’t have to admit you are ok with racism m

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
I’m not surprised that you’re too stupid to know what actual racism is.

I’m also not surprised you’re a racist, that was obvious already.

You’re really worthless benji. You lied for months on here about being some sort of grad student. You spend all your time defending the indefensible.

You support an athletics program whose fans yelled racial slurs at an opposing team’s bus, and tweeted racial slurs and death threats at black players. This is the same athletics program who continues to employ a coach who called a black player a thug. Why do you support such a racist athletics program?

Not only that, but you are now claiming that any black person that doesn’t think like you supports racism. You have exposed yourself on here as the racist you are.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You support an athletics program whose fans yelled racial slurs at an opposing team’s bus, and tweeted racial slurs and death threats at black players. This is the same athletics program who continues to employ a coach who called a black player a thug. Why do you support such a racist athletics program?

Not only that, but you are now claiming that any black person that doesn’t think like you supports racism. You have exposed yourself on here as the racist you are.

Do you approve of the racist tweets from Iowa fans to these players? And you know the truth about fennelly’s law suit, so this pathetic argument makes you look like an even bigger piece of ****

Ok, but we will just pretend for a second your argument isn’t complete and utter trash.

That still doesn’t explain why you wrote the other day you think Doyle was really racist. Since that is gonzos argument, he was removed for his racist attitude, why would you contradict him?

and since we know there are literally 60 players who have told a real similar story, with some worse than others, why would you question their integrity?

are you calling them liars? You’re defending the very culture they talked about. Why would you defend racism?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I’ve already answered your question. But I’m also not desperately trying to admit something you don’t want to have to admit.

The powerless use the means of an end to get ahead. Kirk’s rep is sending players to the NFL these kids, will try very hard to use that to be able to escape their surroundings and take care of theirs. If Iowa provides that, and they deem it the best avenue, they will go put on the uniform. They don’t care, they actually understand what racism is, unlike your fellow hawk Benj. They understand this is a way out.

There now you can try to pretend that wasn’t your answer again, so you can continue to not answer mine, so you don’t have to admit you are ok with racism m

@Gonzo

your turn to answer

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don't think ISU should support Iowa's "racist" program any longer. ISU should cancel the series to show the state and entire nation just how disgusted they are with what is going on at Iowa.

Why does ISU support what is going on at Iowa?

I agree with this but Barta would file a lawsuit the same day if this happened

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

This is really bad and you should feel bad about posting it

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
How is this funny @1776?

If this happened at Iowa State under CMC I wouldn't support Iowa State football until he was gone. What Kirk, Brian and Doyle did was disgusting, not funny

You’d think that would be a no brainier. Yet here they all are defending the racist culture of the program

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Yes, I am sure Iowa would have problems finding someone to play. After all not all teams have a racist AD like ISU that wants to play a racist program like Iowa's and support it like that.

This is true.

so you’re also saying Iowa should be removed from the conference too, right?