Iowa Football Recruiting

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Using Cat Stevens "logic", yes. But then that means ISU must have supported the raping of young boys too because they continue to play Iowa. I am attempting to show how stupid it is to call all Iowa fans racists.

Are all Iowa fans on defending racism like you?

Why would you join a fansite of a team you don’t like, and defend something like you have here, if you didn’t agree with what was being done?

Penn state fans still think there was no child rape. You are the very same

May 7, 2020
Not defending racism, just saying that I am as racist as Pollard. I will shut up now, have a good night.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Is Brian still employed? You claimed some false moral high ground in paying Doyle to go away and be quiet.

brian was said to be a problem by a lot of players. Why is he still employed?

If he’s still a coach at Iowa next year will you stop following them?

I'll be interested in what the findings of the review is, and how the program responds from there. Seemed like there was no question Doyle was the main problem. Others have identified BF, let's see how expansive the complaints on him are and what the nature of those issues are.

But why do you think Jordan Oladokun's parents are racist? He committed, then de-committed, then re-committed several weeks after all of this came to light. Obviously if his parents, who were pretty involved with his decision, support his decision to come to a racist program, they must be racist. No non-racist African-American parents would ever support a racist coach and program, right?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Ok I will try to use logic. I am supporting racism because I support Iowa football. Pollard the racist supports the Iowa football program by promoting and profiting off of it. While my supporting of Iowa's football program is different than JP's, we both support Iowa football in our own way.

JP needs to cancel the series now!
In your odd logic string this would be accurate other than pollard just found out. You will still support kf after knowing. There seems to a demarcation point in your **** logic.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I'll be interested in what the findings of the review is, and how the program responds from there. Seemed like there was no question Doyle was the main problem. Others have identified BF, let's see how expansive the complaints on him are and what the nature of those issues are.

But why do you think Jordan Oladokun's parents are racist? He committed, then de-committed, then re-committed several weeks after all of this came to light. Obviously if his parents, who were pretty involved with his decision, support his decision to come to a racist program, they must be racist. No non-racist African-American parents would ever support a racist coach and program, right?
They could believe Kirks lies.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Is that why they only let the kicker speak at their press conference?

is that why Kirk still claims he wasn’t aware of any problems?

So n you either think Kirk is the stupidest man alive, or he is a complete total liar.

which is it?

Just admit you support this cover up just like you did the rape one

Pretty ironic that you accuse someone else of being a “complete total liar” when your first sentence in this post is - you guessed it - a complete and total lie.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Pretty ironic that you accuse someone else of being a “complete total liar” when your first sentence in this post is - you guessed it - a complete and total lie.

Benj why did you lie about being a grad student?

Why have you done nothing but defend a racist culture?

your cp84 account shows you to be a true lowlife

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

Oh and how many questions did the two black players answer at the presser? Compared to how many your kicker answered?

Why do you support racism benj?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

But if Doyle was the problem there were many that said Brian was too. If you think Doyle should have been paid to go away and be quiet, shouldn’t Brian also?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Not defending racism, just saying that I am as racist as Pollard. I will shut up now, have a good night.

You’re here to deflect and support a program that had a clear racist culture.

why would you defend something if you didn’t support it?

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Oh and how many questions did the two black players answer at the presser? Compared to how many your kicker answered?

Why do you support racism benj?

Lol you are so dumb. Merriweather answered 6 questions, Kelly-Martin answered 8 questions, and Duncan answered 6 questions (excluding the pineapple on pizza question).

Why are you such a liar?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
But if Doyle was the problem there were many that said Brian was too. If you think Doyle should have been paid to go away and be quiet, shouldn’t Brian also?

Yep, Doyle was the one that pretty much everyone said was the problem. Then many others pointed at BF. After the review if it's found that BF was as much of a problem he should go too. We'll see what comes of that.

Do you feel bad accusing Jordan Oladokun's mom and dad of being racist? Or the Urbandale kid, Jaden Harrell's parents? Only racist parents would be ok sending their African-American kid to a racist program and supporting a racist coach. You do think they're all racists, right?

Last edited:

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Yep, Doyle was the one that pretty much everyone said was the problem. Then many others pointed at BF. After the review if it's found that BF was as much of a problem he should go too. We'll see what comes of that.

Do you feel bad accusing Jordan Oladokun's mom and dad of being racist? Or the Urbandale kid, Jaden Harrell's parents? Only racist parents would be ok sending their African-American kid to a racist program and supporting a racist coach. You do think their all racists, right?

Well they’re definitely not going to be treated fairly. We all know that. We will have to see if they regret their decisions, and transfer out. Like so many of the other AA players have.

so with less investigation in to Doyle, he needed to go, but Brian is still there. Don’t you see the problem with that?

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009

Money trumps racism every time. These black players believe that iowa is going to put them in the NFL. That's Iowa's biggest selling point and it's very effective. Unfortunately, black players are forced to conform to the "Iowa culture" to make it through the program to the other side. A lot of the players that are voicing complaints either didn't make it through or didn't see their NFL promise realized. That or they already have F U NFL money and KF can no longer hold his approval over their heads.

I 100% believe that iowa players (white and black) get moved up in the NFL draft because this culture breaks them and forces them to conform. An analogy would be if I'm buying my kids a club calf, I'm going to pick the one that's already broke to lead. At least I know that one won't cause trouble. You have to have elite talent for the NFL to take a flyer on a questionable character kid. Iowa players that have gone through that program know how to work and won't cause problems. They are broke to lead. What we're seeing with the black players speaking out is the downside of this culture. Of course, KKKF keeps cashing checks and bringing in his family so that they can get on the gravy train too, so he isn't changing.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Lol you are so dumb. Merriweather answered 6 questions, Kelly-Martin answered 8 questions, and Duncan answered 6 questions (excluding the pineapple on pizza question).

Why are you such a liar?

Do you think the culture of the Iowa football program is racist, benj?

And you never did tell us where you went to grad school. Why was that?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Well they’re definitely not going to be treated fairly. We all know that. We will have to see if they regret their decisions, and transfer out. Like so many of the other AA players have.

so with less investigation in to Doyle, he needed to go, but Brian is still there. Don’t you see the problem with that?

It's a simple question, are the parents of Jordan Oladokun, Jaden Harrell, Justice Sullivan, etc., racists? You've hammered the point that if you support the Iowa program, you support racism. The parents of these 2021 recruits clearly support the Iowa program, given that their kids have either re-committed or refused to de-commit. So do you believe their parents support racism... which I assume is your way of calling someone racist?

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron