Iowa Football Recruiting

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Cover up? Seems like once the allegations came out there's been a series of steps taken as a way to get a clear picture of everything players are saying has happened, they've already let go of one coach who players said was the main problem, and I'm sure a plan will be put into place once the review is complete and findings are in. That doesn't seem like a cover up.

When they fire BF we can start talking about legitimacy of their actions.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Cover up? Seems like once the allegations came out there's been a series of steps taken as a way to get a clear picture of everything players are saying has happened, they've already let go of one coach who players said was the main problem, and I'm sure a plan will be put into place once the review is complete and findings are in. That doesn't seem like a cover up.

Is Brian still employed? He was the other coach that everyone spoke about.

did I miss it? Has he been “fired” too?

This cover up is as acceptable to you as the rape cover up was.

why do you guys have such a hard time admitting this? Every response is defending it. You don’t defend something you don’t support.

You support all of this

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Ah, so they should be believed about their personal experiences and problems they encountered during their time in the program, but they shouldn't be believed when expressing their respect and support of KF.

That's a good look.

Is that why they only let the kicker speak at their press conference?

is that why Kirk still claims he wasn’t aware of any problems?

So n you either think Kirk is the stupidest man alive, or he is a complete total liar.

which is it?

Just admit you support this cover up just like you did the rape one

May 7, 2020
OMG..... you are SO right! And we play South Dakota this year too, so by South Dakota supporting ISU, and ISU supporting Iowa.... then South Dakota is racist too!

Wow! This is a revelation. So basically every program in the country is racist basically because we are all tied together somehow.... so we're all supporting Iowa's racist program!

It's all of the schools in the entire country's fault for supporting Iowa.... and it's not Iowa's fault. I think you are really on to something!! o_O

Don't get mad at me because Pollard the racist supports the Iowa program by promoting and profiting off of it.

If all Iowa fans are racist for supporting Iowa wouldn't Pollard be a racist too?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Don't get mad at me because Pollard the racist supports the Iowa program by promoting and profiting off of it.

If all Iowa fans are racist for supporting Iowa wouldn't Pollard be a racist too?

So Iowa supported the raping of young boys because they still played Penn State too, right? Or is that different?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

So you’re admitting Iowa fans are racist.

it’s a start for you. Now tell us all why you support racism

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

So n you either think Kirk is the stupidest man alive, or he is a complete total liar.

which is it?

Don’t forget the conversation about pineapple on pizza. This was probably some sort of a code about what to say or not to say. Would have been very interesting if he would have mentioned anchovies on pizza.

May 7, 2020
So Iowa supported the raping of young boys because they still played Penn State too, right? Or is that different?

Using Cat Stevens "logic", yes. But then that means ISU must have supported the raping of young boys too because they continue to play Iowa. I am attempting to show how stupid it is to call all Iowa fans racists.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Is Brian still employed? He was the other coach that everyone spoke about.

did I miss it? Has he been “fired” too?

This cover up is as acceptable to you as the rape cover up was.

why do you guys have such a hard time admitting this? Every response is defending it. You don’t defend something you don’t support.

You support all of this

Why are you calling Jordan Oladokun's parents racist? What did they ever do to you?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

which is it?

Ivory Kelly-Martin is playing kicker now?

Reactions: TrianglePlace

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Using Cat Stevens "logic", yes. But then that means ISU must have supported the raping of young boys too because they continue to play Iowa. I am attempting to show how stupid it is to call all Iowa fans racists.

Do you think KF should be fired, or at least punished in some way? I do.

If you don't, then you must be in support of the racism that's been going on.

May 7, 2020
Do you think KF should be fired, or at least punished in some way? I do.

If you don't, then you must be in support of the racism that's been going on.

Does that mean that James Daniels supports the racism that has been going on?

I don't think he should be fired. As far as punished it would depend on punishment. Suspending him for a year, no.

May 7, 2020
I would assume that all ISU fans are in favor of never playing Iowa again in football. You need to let Pollard know about him supporting a racist Coach and program or you must support your AD being ok with the racism that has been going on.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I would assume that all ISU fans are in favor of never playing Iowa again in football. You need to let Pollard know about him supporting a racist Coach and program or you must support your AD being ok with the racism that has been going on.

Playing against a coach in football means you support them personally? Interesting take. Not a smart take, but a take nonetheless.

I'm not sure that JP is buying any Iowa football tickets, or Iowa football merchandise, etc that I'm aware of?

Do you buy any tickets or merchandise for Iowa football?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

I wouldn't care if we played Iowa anymore in football to be honest. Too many of their fans are total d-bags that I'd rather not hear from.

And you are correct.... now that I've found out about KF running a disgustingly racist and demeaning program.... I'd rather not fill their stadium with Cyclone fans any more either.

May 7, 2020
Playing against a coach in football means you support them personally? Interesting take. Not a smart take, but a take nonetheless.

I'm not sure that JP is buying any Iowa football tickets, or Iowa football merchandise, etc that I'm aware of?

Do you buy any tickets or merchandise for Iowa football?

Yes, I buy Iowa gear. JP and ISU don't profit off of playing Iowa? I was under the impression that ISU charged more for home Iowa games not gave away the tickets for free?

JP has profited off Iowa's racist Coach and football program. He needs to cancel the series immediately!