I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Lol fantasy land sounds like fun.
You thought Iowa would win by 18.
Anybody that follows gambling and these two teams would know that the line would be somewhere from pickem to 4pts this upcoming year.

Again, how do you think you know what’s been posted here for 3 years but have only been a member for 3 weeks?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
So we have established that Pollard, the head of Iowa State athletics, not only supports but promotes the racist Iowa football program. And you support the Iowa State football program, holy crap you are racist!

OMG..... you are SO right! And we play South Dakota this year too, so by South Dakota supporting ISU, and ISU supporting Iowa.... then South Dakota is racist too!

Wow! This is a revelation. So basically every program in the country is racist basically because we are all tied together somehow.... so we're all supporting Iowa's racist program!

It's all of the schools in the entire country's fault for supporting Iowa.... and it's not Iowa's fault. I think you are really on to something!! o_O

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Well, they've gotten rid of Doyle, initiated an investigation, made permanent a full-time position focused entirely on inclusivity and equitable treatment, and will undoubtedly take additional steps. Sorry it bothers you so much.
All true and good...except iowa calls it a review, not an investigation. Investigation implies something may be wrong.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It's always better to lose football games than it is to win them while running a disgustingly racist and demeaning program...... at least in my view. Not the view of many Hawk fans unfortunately.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Well, they've gotten rid of Doyle, initiated an investigation, made permanent a full-time position focused entirely on inclusivity and equitable treatment, and will undoubtedly take additional steps. Sorry it bothers you so much.

None of this is true of course.

you’re looking you support racism too gonzo. Covering up rape was fine for you, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

but wow. You’re supposed to be one of the “good hawk fans.l

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
None of this is true of course.

you’re looking you support racism too gonzo. Covering up rape was fine for you, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

but wow. You’re supposed to be one of the “good hawk fans.l

None of that's true? They didn't get rid of Doyle, bring in an outside investigation, and bring in BB full-time? What am I missing?

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I believe that if KF had zero credibility and was a central source of the issues players and former players had to endure, they would overwhelmingly be calling for him to be gone. I haven't seen that happen.

How could someone possibly think that Kirk would know the best way going forward to make more inclusive culture at Iowa when he thought the culture was really good before? There is literally video of him saying “We a great culture here at Iowa” from literally the day before Daniels first tweet (that video is actually what he was commenting on)

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
None of that's true? They didn't get rid of Doyle, bring in an outside investigation, and bring in BB full-time? What am I missing?

They bought him out. He got a huge payment for his silence Like Sandusky did.

there is a review. There is no investigation. They’re buying that out just like they did that rape coverup doesn’t seem to bother you either.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
They bought him out. He got a huge payment for his silence Like Sandusky did.

there is a review. There is no investigation. They’re buying that out just like they did that rape coverup doesn’t seem to bother you either.

Yeah like I said, they got rid of Doyle. Investigation, review, whatever it's called it's an outside legal firm interviewing dozens, maybe hundreds of former players. BB is solidified in his position focused on inclusivity and equitable treatment. More steps to come I'm sure.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
How could someone possibly think that Kirk would know the best way going forward to make more inclusive culture at Iowa when he thought the culture was really good before? There is literally video of him saying “We a great culture here at Iowa” from literally the day before Daniels first tweet (that video is actually what he was commenting on)

Well his former players who were the first ones to come out with their statements at the same time referred to KF as a man of great integrity, principles, and morals, and the guy who can be part of the solution. So, there's that.

I'll trust them.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Yeah like I said, they got rid of Doyle. Investigation, review, whatever it's called it's an outside legal firm interviewing dozens, maybe hundreds of former players. BB is solidified in his position focused on inclusivity and equitable treatment. More steps to come I'm sure.

So you’re cool with this cover up too, then. Just like the rape cover up, the racism cover up is fine with you.

got it

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Well his former players who were the first ones to come out with their statements at the same time referred to KF as a man of great integrity, principles, and morals, and the guy who can be part of the solution. So, there's that.

I'll trust them.

Helsinki syndrome

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
So you’re cool with this cover up too, then. Just like the rape cover up, the racism cover up is fine with you.

got it

Cover up? Seems like once the allegations came out there's been a series of steps taken as a way to get a clear picture of everything players are saying has happened, they've already let go of one coach who players said was the main problem, and I'm sure a plan will be put into place once the review is complete and findings are in. That doesn't seem like a cover up.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Helsinki syndrome

Ah, so they should be believed about their personal experiences and problems they encountered during their time in the program, but they shouldn't be believed when expressing their respect and support of KF.

That's a good look.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron