Iowa Football Recruiting

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I have no idea. I'm not running the investigation and don't have access to their findings yet.

From everything I've heard about KF... he has complete control over that program and nothing goes on without him knowing about it. And his memory is unbelievable as well. He can tell you about a play they ran 10 years ago.

I'd hate to think his program was so out of control for 20 years that he didn't know what was going on? Did he not attend practices or what?

And if he has an amazing memory, as has been noted many times, I find it tough that he wouldn't recall things that happened even just a few years ago.

But yet, you still support him and his hotheaded kid. Noice.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Iowa football is very fortunate that this pandemic hit. Not for the health of people obviously, it's not good for that at all, but it has buried all the racist news coming out about their football program.

And there's a decent chance it saved them a home loss against ISU too. Obviously there's no way to know who would win that game, but I think ISU had a very good chance. Having a proven top rated experienced player at the most important position by far in football going up against unproven inexperienced guy on the other side is a really big advantage.

Kudos to you thinking Purdy goes up against Petras if the game would have been played. Wouldn't Purdy vs the Iowa defense be the matchup of interest?

May 7, 2020
If you support racist things, doesn’t that make you a racist?

Using this logic how can you support a racist Athletic Department? Why hasn't Pollard cancelled the series with Iowa? He must be a racist since he supports keeping the series going!

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Kudos to you thinking Purdy goes up against Petras if the game would have been played. Wouldn't Purdy vs the Iowa defense be the matchup of interest?

I just know that Petras vs ISU's defense is definitely NOT a good matchup for Iowa at all.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Using this logic how can you support a racist Athletic Department? Why hasn't Pollard cancelled the series with Iowa? He must be a racist since he supports keeping the series going!

I'm pretty sure ISU is contractually obligated to play Iowa, correct?

And don't try to pin this racist Iowa football program problem on JP.... that won't work.

Barta and KF own that problem themselves.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA

I like that logic.

Along the same logic, why does the Big Ten drop Iowa? They must be racists since they supports keeping them in conference.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

I agree. people who support racism, like You are real pieces of ****.

so why do you support a racist team? Why do you support rape cover up?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I like that logic.

Along the same logic, why does the Big Ten drop Iowa? They must be racists since they supports keeping them in conference.

The big 10 is chock full of **** programs. But yes, they shouldn’t support Iowa’s racism either.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

But at least you admit how much the Iowa State game means to Iowa. Since we are your only sell out

May 7, 2020

I agree. people who support racism, like You are real pieces of ****.

so why do you support a racist team? Why do you support rape cover up?

So we have established that Pollard, the head of Iowa State athletics, not only supports but promotes the racist Iowa football program. And you support the Iowa State football program, holy crap you are racist!

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
It was created a year ago, he's had the position on interim basis, this solidifies it. Great move for the program as it moves ahead.

Nothing they do from this point forward can be considered great after allowing 21 years of disgraceful behavior. It's become brutally obvious Iowa doesn't feel a need to correct it's wrongs only appease it's detractors.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
From everything I've heard about KF... he has complete control over that program and nothing goes on without him knowing about it. And his memory is unbelievable as well. He can tell you about a play they ran 10 years ago.

I'd hate to think his program was so out of control for 20 years that he didn't know what was going on? Did he not attend practices or what?

And if he has an amazing memory, as has been noted many times, I find it tough that he wouldn't recall things that happened even just a few years ago.

But yet, you still support him and his hotheaded kid. Noice.

Sounds like virtually all of his former and current players still support him too. I'll trust them over "everything you've heard about KF." Thanks though.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Sucks that it took this long for former players to feel comfortable speaking out, that's a real shame. But that they did and brought issues out into the open is a great thing and the first step towards fixing some serious issues.

That's the George Castanza defense, " nobody told me I couldn't have sex with the cleaning lady on my desk".

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Nothing they do from this point forward can be considered great after allowing 21 years of disgraceful behavior. It's become brutally obvious Iowa doesn't feel a need to correct it's wrongs only appease it's detractors.

Well, they've gotten rid of Doyle, initiated an investigation, made permanent a full-time position focused entirely on inclusivity and equitable treatment, and will undoubtedly take additional steps. Sorry it bothers you so much.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
You’ve been saying this for 3 years and it hasn’t happened. Games at Kinnick and we’ve returned a great team. Iowa wins 35-17 if game sis played. Maybe by more. Iowa is the better and more disciplined. You can live in your fantasy saying otherwise. Only you cyclone fans are saying you’d win this game whereas Vegas and experts pick Iowa. Lol fantasy land sounds like fun.

I think that iowa would have trouble scoring ANY points. But I'll say something like 35-10 ISU.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
So we have established that Pollard, the head of Iowa State athletics, not only supports but promotes the racist Iowa football program. And you support the Iowa State football program, holy crap you are racist!

Just like Penn St and JoePa.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron