Iowa Football Recruiting

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
I'd really love to know how you are getting because there isn't a sort function on 247's team ranking page. So you're telling me you scroll through the entire page, writing down their names into some excel sheet just so you can try and crap on ISU? My god you are one giant loser

Lol. 247 allows you to sort by conference, so I went through each P5 conference and counted the number of teams with ratings lower than Iowa State (there weren’t many). It took about 2 minutes.

May 7, 2020
I’ll ask again, why do you support racism?

why do you support covering up rapes?

start there

I don't think ISU should support Iowa's "racist" program any longer. ISU should cancel the series to show the state and entire nation just how disgusted they are with what is going on at Iowa.

Why does ISU support what is going on at Iowa?

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
I'd really love to know how you are getting because there isn't a sort function on 247's team ranking page. So you're telling me you scroll through the entire page, writing down their names into some excel sheet just so you can try and crap on ISU? My god you are one giant loser
VictoriousFeistyGermanshorthairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: TrianglePlace

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
I don't think ISU should support Iowa's "racist" program any longer. ISU should cancel the series to show the state and entire nation just how disgusted they are with what is going on at Iowa.

87dc2fcc65aa3c029b44e81f43bf782e.gif

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
So has it been discussed that the only way Campbell can go a season without losing to Iowa is because of a pandemic?

I haven't read the last thousand pages or so, so sorry if this was posted.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
So has it been discussed that the only way Campbell can go a season without losing to Iowa is because of a pandemic?

Iowa football is very fortunate that this pandemic hit. Not for the health of people obviously, it's not good for that at all, but it has buried all the racist news coming out about their football program.

And there's a decent chance it saved them a home loss against ISU too. Obviously there's no way to know who would win that game, but I think ISU had a very good chance. Having a proven top rated experienced player at the most important position by far in football going up against unproven inexperienced guy on the other side is a really big advantage.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

I agree. I don’t think we should support racists and rapists like you do

I don’t want to be associated with a piece of **** like you who wholeheartedly supports those things

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

to continue, you should give us your name so we can let the world know what you are.

Go ahead. You and benj and triangle who literally have defended racism and rape, should absolutely be willing to have your name associated with your beliefs.

May 7, 2020
I agree. I don’t think we should support racists and rapists like you do

I don’t want to be associated with a piece of **** like you who wholeheartedly supports those things

to continue, you should give us your name so we can let the world know what you are.

Go ahead. You and benj and triangle who literally have defended racism and rape, should absolutely be willing to have your name associated with your beliefs.

I haven't "wholeheartedly" supported racism or rapists, unless of course being Iowa fan makes me guilty of both. If I have please provide the post where I did.

In fact I am supporting ISU cancelling the series with Iowa.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Campbell has actually been on the radio/TV explaining how he's trying to keep morale high with a bubble for the players. Pretty well thought out process.

Meanwhile, is Kirk alive?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Campbell has actually been on the radio/TV explaining how he's trying to keep morale high with a bubble for the players. Pretty well thought out process.

Meanwhile, is Kirk alive?

KF does NOT want to take any questions on football right now because he knows the racist questions will also come out.

Being a fan of Iowa football does not make one racist, but still supporting KF, BF, Barta, etc is definitely a racist thing to do.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I haven't "wholeheartedly" supported racism or rapists, unless of course being Iowa fan makes me guilty of both. If I have please provide the post where I did.

In fact I am supporting ISU cancelling the series with Iowa.

You are, in fact, on a cyclone fan site defending everything Iowa. You are therefore defending everything Iowa is. So, yes, you support racism and rape.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Iowa football is very fortunate that this pandemic hit. Not for the health of people obviously, it's not good for that at all, but it has buried all the racist news coming out about their football program.

And there's a decent chance it saved them a home loss against ISU too. Obviously there's no way to know who would win that game, but I think ISU had a very good chance. Having a proven top rated experienced player at the most important position by far in football going up against unproven inexperienced guy on the other side is a really big advantage.

Decent chance? Psh you probably still think the better team lost the last 5 years.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron