Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
ISU now has the 4th worst recruiting class in the P5 based on average player rating. This class would rank 8th (out of 11 teams) in the American conference. Yikes.

Suck you're forfeiting to save the ass kicking you were going to receive this year.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Campbell is taking pages straight form the Fran recruiting notebook.

Do you really care this much about Campbell's recruiting class? Your obsession with ISU's recruiting class is downright scary.

I could maybe name one or two recruits that Iowa has gotten verbals from... because honestly I don't really care. Oh... and I've never even been on a Hawkeye fan site before, much less posted on one.

Why don't you just wait for 3-4 years and see how this class of Campbell's pans out? He's had a lot of "diamond in the roughs" so far in his short time here, so I fully trust he will have a bunch in this class too.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Lol no chance
You’ve been saying this for 3 years and it hasn’t happened. Games at Kinnick and we’ve returned a great team. Iowa wins 35-17 if game sis played. Maybe by more. Iowa is the better and more disciplined. You can live in your fantasy saying otherwise. Only you cyclone fans are saying you’d win this game whereas Vegas and experts pick Iowa. Lol fantasy land sounds like fun.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You’ve been saying this for 3 years and it hasn’t happened.

No I haven't. I've predicted Iowa wins the last three years actually. This year would have been an easy Iowa State prediction. We have Brock Purdy and the best defense in the state. You have the Oregon State kid at QB and no S&C coach. No brainer

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
You’ve been saying this for 3 years and it hasn’t happened. Games at Kinnick and we’ve returned a great team. Iowa wins 35-17 if game sis played. Maybe by more. Iowa is the better and more disciplined. You can live in your fantasy saying otherwise. Only you cyclone fans are saying you’d win this game whereas Vegas and experts pick Iowa. Lol fantasy land sounds like fun.

Disciplined? Is that code for we keep our black athletes in line?

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
If you really think hOK wins by 18+ points, you haven’t been watching the games the past few years.
I think ISU wins this year with a veteran quarterback and another year under Campbell, but it’s close. From now until one of these coaches leaves, it will be close.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
For three years. You have only been a member here since January of this year.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
ISU now has the 4th worst recruiting class in the P5 based on average player rating. This class would rank 8th (out of 11 teams) in the American conference. Yikes.
I'd really love to know how you are getting because there isn't a sort function on 247's team ranking page. So you're telling me you scroll through the entire page, writing down their names into some excel sheet just so you can try and crap on ISU? My god you are one giant loser

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Iowa wins 35-17 if game sis played. Maybe by more.
Pretty sure none of the rational Iowa fans would agree with the lunacy of this post. Game would be close like it has been the last three years OR ISU would have won by 14. This is the first year I would have actually picked ISU to win