Let's get it going with B12 football ranking ...

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
I would have guessed that all ISU fans would have been impressed with Youngblood. At least others were:

"True freshman receiver Josh Youngblood earned spots on a pair of All-America teams this week: CBS Sports named him a second-team performer at kick returner while he garnered a first-team freshman All-American at the spot by The Athletic. Youngblood also was part of the Associated Press’ All-Big 12 teams, picking up a first-team all-purpose honor Friday." The Mercury
Going to ignore the rest of my post which destroys your argument? Probably a good call by you. But again, I just wasn't that impressed by Youngblood. That's my personal opinion. I had to look him up because I didn't even know who he was

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Going to ignore the rest of my post which destroys your argument? Probably a good call by you. But again, I just wasn't that impressed by Youngblood. That's my personal opinion. I had to look him up because I didn't even know who he was
You didn't watch the ISU game at K-State last year, evidently.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
You see, this ^^^ is really a silly statement. Here are guys who played in the rotation last year or transferred in as starters. You guys are really undervaluing K-State, but that's not new, is it.

OFFENSE
WR 4 Knowles, Malik RS SO
WR 23 Youngblood, Joshua SO
WR 21 Gill, Wykeen RS SR
LG 76 Rivas, Josh RS JR
TE 00 Moore, Briley GR (UNI grad transfer)
FB 87 Lenners, Nick RS SR
QB 10 Thompson, Skylar RS SR
RB 2 Trotter, Harry RS SR/TR

DEFENSE
DE 56 Hubert, Wyatt RS JR
DT 90 Massie, Bronson RS SR
WLB 3 Sullivan, Elijah RS SR
WLB 22 Green, Daniel RS SO
MLB 32 Hughes, Justin RS SR
(2019 team captain lost to injury)
NB 31 McPherson, Jahron RS SR/TR

CB 12 Parker, AJ RS SR
SS 4 Jones, Wayne RS SO
FS 17 Alexander, Jonathan SR/TR
CB 15 Neil Jr., Walter RS SR
I call ******** on this list. Everyone knows that you can't wear the number 00 in American football (even though they started allowing #0 again this year).

;)

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
You see, this ^^^ is really a silly statement. Here are guys who played in the rotation last year or transferred in as starters. You guys are really undervaluing K-State, but that's not new, is it.

OFFENSE
WR 4 Knowles, Malik RS SO
WR 23 Youngblood, Joshua SO
WR 21 Gill, Wykeen RS SR
LG 76 Rivas, Josh RS JR
TE 00 Moore, Briley GR (UNI grad transfer)
FB 87 Lenners, Nick RS SR
QB 10 Thompson, Skylar RS SR
RB 2 Trotter, Harry RS SR/TR

DEFENSE
DE 56 Hubert, Wyatt RS JR
DT 90 Massie, Bronson RS SR
WLB 3 Sullivan, Elijah RS SR
WLB 22 Green, Daniel RS SO
MLB 32 Hughes, Justin RS SR
(2019 team captain lost to injury)
NB 31 McPherson, Jahron RS SR/TR

CB 12 Parker, AJ RS SR
SS 4 Jones, Wayne RS SO
FS 17 Alexander, Jonathan SR/TR
CB 15 Neil Jr., Walter RS SR

In the rotation? By that metric, I could list about 30 from ISU.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
With all the covid stuff going on, do you still need 5 offensive lineman or did that change this year?
With social distancing rules, they are going to 3 down linemen with 6 foot splits. It will look like arena football spread out on a full size field.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Great, now go list the 20 random publications that believe KSU will be around .500 (like they more than likely will be).

History has shown that publications often underrate K-State. The list link I provided above proves that without question. I know that's the case this year. Klieman's a hell of a coach and he has talent.

It's fair to challenge me based on the offensive line situation though. I'd do the same thing if a Cyclone fan. We'll see how it plays out whenever these guys finally lineup to play.

Last edited:

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
You didn't watch the ISU game at K-State last year, evidently.
Oh I did. But outside of returner, he did nothing and was nothing. Again, you bolstering Youngblood is like ISU bolstering we have all this speed because we have Kene Nwangwu. You have a fast kick off returner. Cool. The rest of your team is slow AF

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
History has shown that publications often underrate K-State. The list link I provided above proves that without question. I know that's the case this year. Klieman's a hell of a coach and he has talent.

It's fair to challenge me based on the offensive line situation though. I'd do the same thing if a Cyclone fan. We'll see how it plays out whenever these guys finally lineup to play.
"History" , but only shows one year lmao. And even if KSU has been historically undervalued, which at times it was, that was under your godsend of a coach Snyder. You need to start living in the new reality of you have a new coach.

clonehoodie

May 14, 2017
If we can't throw an out pattern to a WR, then all we have are crossing routes and jump balls to Charlie. Please, no results like 2019 versus OSU !!!

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Lincoln Riley has had back to back to back senior quarterbacks running his offense but this year he'll have a (talented) redshirt freshman. Outside of Trevor Lawrence, almost nobody can escape having a few "freshman" moments throughout a season. OU's defense will probably be better but I see them slipping a touch. 10-2 or 9-3 is my prediction for them. Not 11-1

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Lincoln Riley has had back to back to back senior quarterbacks running his offense but this year he'll have a (talented) redshirt freshman. Outside of Trevor Lawrence, almost nobody can escape having a few "freshman" moments throughout a season. OU's defense will probably be better but I see them slipping a touch. 10-2 or 9-3 is my prediction for them. Not 11-1

I could see that. Loss to Tennessee I could see, being early in the season (if inter-league games are even played, seems unlikely at this point). Also think UT wins Red River and *maybe* OU drops another one in an upset, plus I could put Bedlam about 50-50.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Oh I did. But outside of returner, he did nothing and was nothing. Again, you bolstering Youngblood is like ISU bolstering we have all this speed because we have Kene Nwangwu. You have a fast kick off returner. Cool. The rest of your team is slow AF

Youngblood was a freshman All-American and All-B12, but whatever ...

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn

Help Support Us

Become a patron