Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I heard Steve Prohm tell Haliburton to break another's player's ankles. How can you support that?

Super common phrase in basketball basically referring to a cross-over. If you do it effectively the defender is said to have broken his ankles after getting schooled.

Oh those pesky facts.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Super common phrase in basketball basically referring to a cross-over. If you do it effectively the defender is said to have broken his ankles after getting schooled.

Oh those pesky facts.

I thought he was joking. If he is real...wow.

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
Kids @JohnnyHopkins racist voice gets one response: Mangina.

His voice is hideous. He is a race baiting apologist. Our only response is “mangina”. @CyTwins please tag the appropriate players here on cf. We need to let #racistfootball know we refuse to minimize or support hatred...like hawkkks do@JohnnyHopkins can pig it up but it won’t get cover from light. Light disinfects
The term is “race-baiting”. And I don’t think you know what it means. Find me one of my posts that shows that I’m a race-baiting apologist.

theguru1

Sep 6, 2012
And why was fennelly dismissed from the lawsuit?

Why do you guys refuse to believe Moody? Is it because she’s Black? Seems like you only want to believe the White coach who admitted to calling her a thug. Fennelly is worst than Doyle and it’s about time ISU get rid of the racist.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Why do you guys refuse to believe Moody? Is it because she’s Black? Seems like you only want to believe the White coach who admitted to calling her a thug. Fennelly is worst than Doyle and it’s about time ISU get rid of the racist.

Swing and a miss

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
tenor.gif

Reactions: Stewo and CyTwins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron