Mar 13, 2012
Oh Shenandoah,
I long to see you,
And hear your rolling river.
Oh Shenandoah,
I long to see you,
Way, we’re bound a way
Across the wide Missouri.

Amateur video, including a cough, but I got to sing this arrangement in HS. Probably my favorite song I got to sing. #EightPartHarmony

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Oh Shenandoah,
I long to see you,
Oh Shenandoah,
I long to see you,
Way, we’re bound a way

Amateur video, including a cough, but I got to sing this arrangement in HS. Probably my favorite song I got to sing. #EightPartHarmony

We hated Shen. I think they organized a mass fight whIle I was in high school. Although everyone had their birthdays at shen godfathers

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Water, water, water and he finally gets to an "ocean" mention.

Water dissolving and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Under the water, carry the water
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean
Water dissolving and water removing

drlove

Mar 20, 2007
Oh Shenandoah,
I long to see you,
Oh Shenandoah,
I long to see you,
Way, we’re bound a way

Weird family trivia. My step mother's mom, went to St' Olaf in the 1930s and was in the choir that got to travel europe and actually performed in front of Hitler in Berlin. Just learned this a couple weeks ago.

Reactions: BoxsterCy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Weird family trivia. My step mother's mom, went to St' Olaf in the 1930s and was in the choir that got to travel europe and actually performed in front of Hitler in Berlin. Just learned this a couple weeks ago.

That's one of those things that is really intriguing but if you tell it in the middle of drunken story time is followed by at least a little bit of awkward silence....if there's even a proper time to bring it up.

Reactions: drlove