Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Cytown12

Mar 11, 2012
Des Moines,IA
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Holy **** you’re delusional.
Only delusional people here are Iowa fans who think that After one good season Iowa is now unbeatable

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Yeah, go ahead, keep running down a program who 3-way tied for a conference championship 41 years ago.

Haters.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
3iKVpf-ZV6b6.gif

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas

whoa...this is first time and fist thing I’ve seen from Luka camp that makes me think he gone.

Ive always wondered why he hasn’t just returned already...you don’t need 3 months to get feedback virtually.

I’m also wondering with the recent cfball in doubt that they realize if fball is cancelled there’s no way b-ball is happening

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
All of his recruiting profiles show an offer from Wake Forest, and you have yet to furnish any evidence showing that his offer to Wake Forest was no longer committable. You’re the one making the claim that runs contrary to the recruiting sites, so it’s your responsibility to supply the evidence to refute them.

I am glad you agree that Newell had an Iowa offer and Goodson didn’t have a Michigan offer though. It’s a breath of fresh air from an Iowa fan.

Reactions: CyTwins

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE

He isn't wrong. Why introduce the risk that the college season doesn't happen and you basically are sitting on your hands for an entire year. Go in the draft, and if not drafted, start up your career overseas and work your way up. Lot's of $'s for a big in the Europe leagues...

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
whoa...this is first time and fist thing I’ve seen from Luka camp that makes me think he gone.

Ive always wondered why he hasn’t just returned already...you don’t need 3 months to get feedback virtually.

I’m also wondering with the recent cfball in doubt that they realize if fball is cancelled there’s no way b-ball is happening

Nailed it. They are waiting as long as possible to gauge whether or not there will be a season. If there's even a 50/50 chance there's no season, he gone. And who could blame him. Frank is right. No sense in wasting a year of your life on something that may not happen when you could be making solid coin in Europe.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
The covid angle I never really thought of but to me its still a no brainer for him to go. He'll have the same question marks next spring as he does now. From a pro career perspective, it's always been his best choice to leave, even if that meant the G league or Euro route. The things he's needs to prove, he needs to prove against pro players.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The covid angle I never really thought of but to me its still a no brainer for him to go. He'll have the same question marks next spring as he does now. From a pro career perspective, it's always been his best choice to leave, even if that meant the G league or Euro route. The things he's needs to prove, he needs to prove against pro players.
He was outstanding offensively last year, I just thought he needed footwork and defense improvement. You are right about the Covid angle now, it may make some sense.

Reactions: heitclone

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
I am glad you agree that Newell had an Iowa offer and Goodson didn’t have a Michigan offer though. It’s a breath of fresh air from an Iowa fan.

Newell didn’t have an offer from Iowa - 2 of the 3 major recruiting services show no offer. And you are correct that Goodson did not have an offer from Michigan - Harbaugh met with Goodson in person and asked if he would be interested in Michigan, and Goodson said no. Good effort though.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron