Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
His “hot takes” history is all of the proof that anyone should need.

Great joke man!
image.png

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Not having a college football season will probably be a good thing for Iowa, and its fans, at this point. They can keep it swept under the rug longer. Otherwise it will be brought up on every TV broadcast that Iowa is on, outside of the BTN.

Now, on the flipside, it will be a downer for Iowa mens basketball and its fans when that season is also cancelled. That's why Garza should just go to Europe now and make some $$ IMO. Why hang around when we all pretty much know there isn't going to be a season.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not having a college football season will probably be a good thing for Iowa, and its fans, at this point. They can keep it swept under the rug longer. Otherwise it will be brought up on every TV broadcast that Iowa is on, outside of the BTN.

Now, on the flipside, it will be a downer for Iowa mens basketball and its fans when that season is also cancelled. That's why Garza should just go to Europe now and make some $$ IMO. Why hang around when we all pretty much know there isn't going to be a season.
Iowa caught a break with basketball last year with it getting cancelled and might catch a break with football. The last university that deserves it too

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Kids @JohnnyHopkins racist voice gets one response: Mangina.

His voice is hideous. He is a race baiting apologist. Our only response is “mangina”. @CyTwins please tag the appropriate players here on cf. We need to let #racistfootball know we refuse to minimize or support hatred...like hawkkks do@JohnnyHopkins can pig it up but it won’t get cover from light. Light disinfects

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Interesting article in The Athletic today. Regarding Jonathon Parker’s claim that Brian Ferentz said “only a dumb ass black player would do it like that”:

“One former black player, who attended the practice of which Parker alleged...said, ‘I cannot say I heard [Brian Ferentz] say that. In fact, I find it hard to believe that he would say that and nobody else confirm it.”

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Interesting article in The Athletic today. Regarding Jonathon Parker’s claim that Brian Ferentz said “only a dumb ass black player would do it like that”:

“One former black player, who attended the practice of which Parker alleged...said, ‘I cannot say I heard [Brian Ferentz] say that. In fact, I find it hard to believe that he would say that and nobody else confirm it.”

Thoughts on Kristine Zayko being on this investigation?

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Thoughts on Kristine Zayko being on this investigation?

If the law firm thinks she is a good enough attorney to be placed on the investigation, that’s good enough for me.

Thoughts on a former black player claiming that he was at the practice and never heard Brian Ferentz say what Jonathon Parker accused him of?

Status
Not open for further replies.