***2020 CF Olympic Games***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I present the new German flag

Flag_of_Uganda.gif

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
But this is the Olympics. A time of togetherness. And together, we'll help make the Germans a newer better flag.

The Game

Your goal, with a due date of Friday at 7:30pm via PM, is to create a a new flag for Germany (Cleaver). Please ensure to keep things PG at worst and, you know, avoid symbols referring to Nazis. Bonus points will be awarded for including themes of Cyclones, hiking, golf and video games. Things that I hear the Germans like (as one who is 75% German heritage I can confirm this). Or whatever the hell you think is funny. It is acceptable - nay, recommended - to consume beer of either German or Australian origin whilst completing this one.

Try to make the image as close to about 600x400 pixels as possible.

I will be taking no additional questions on this matter.
Update: I forgot we can't upload files in PMs. Just post them in the thread I guess!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Not a flag but noteworthy for those still developing their flag ideas

eyj_281ST3-ww_lrTHNQJeKWoFt9VcO6Q5Pwb1HqYKo.jpg

PSYclone22

SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
So Vikes gave me an idea.

Rather than have everyone post over the next few days, we're going to have a period of time on Friday between 4:30 pm and 7:30 pm for everyone to post their flags.

This ensures nobody steals anybody else's idea.

Gipper will receive one merit for posting his first and can still post his Friday afternoon.

PSYclone22

SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Game 1 Day 9 results (the "y'all got scared" Day)

5th lowest: MeowingCows (Vatican City) - 490
4th lowest: Doc (Russia) - 159

5th highest: Cleaver (Germany) - 949
4th highest: Fitzy (Kazakhstan) - 972

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
But this is the Olympics. A time of togetherness. And together, we'll help make the Germans a newer better flag.

The Game

Your goal, with a due date of Friday at 7:30pm via PM, is to create a a new flag for Germany (Cleaver). Please ensure to keep things PG at worst and, you know, avoid symbols referring to Nazis. Bonus points will be awarded for including themes of Cyclones, hiking, golf and video games. Things that I hear the Germans like (as one who is 75% German heritage I can confirm this). Or whatever the hell you think is funny. It is acceptable - nay, recommended - to consume beer of either German or Australian origin whilst completing this one.

Try to make the image as close to about 600x400 pixels as possible.

I will be taking no additional questions on this matter.

Since Frederick Miller came over from Germany, does the High Life count as a German beer?

Or how about Old Style, since Gottlieb Heileman made it his first brew upon coming to the US from Wurttemberg?

Help Support Us

Become a patron