Let's get it going with B12 football ranking ...

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Kansas State will finally get over the hump this year if they can take care of business against Texas. They've lost 4 of the last 5 against the Longhorns, and it could really jump start their year being it's their second conference game.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Teams "Gramps" schedule and played:
USC twice, K-State two wins
Cal with Rogers at QB, K-State wins
Iowa, K-State wins
UCLA twice, split

Auburn, loss
Minnesota, K-State wins
Stanford, loss
Vandy, loss
Miami, K-State two wins
Mississippi State, split

Let's just say all of the above teams had a pulse when you played them (which is a stretch), what about the scheduling the other 13 years Gramps was in Manhattan?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Schedule not in our favor. We're 2 tier behind OU with Okie St and Texas. Both those are road games.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Kansas State will finally get over the hump this year if they can take care of business against Texas. They've lost 4 of the last 5 against the Longhorns, and it could really jump start their year being it's their second conference game.
I think that Vandy game is more critical. If they win, they are 0-0 in Big 12 play, but if they end up losing, they will fall to 0-0.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Schedule not in our favor. We're 2 tier behind OU with Okie St and Texas. Both those are road games.
I think OU is going to be slightly down. They’ve been lucky with Heisnan level qb play the last few years. I’m sure they will still be good, but I’m thinking they lose 2-3 and that definitely could be against us.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
dare I say it's OSU vs either us or Texas for the conference championship this year?

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Nonsense. ISU hasn't beaten Iowa and hasn't won the B12. Beat them and I can see the Clones making a serious run at the title. Kids and their coaches have to 'believe.'

I've never banged Heidi Klum and I haven't been to the moon either. You telling me if talk Heidi into the worst 10 seconds of her life that I'll have enough confidence to be an astronaut too?

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I've never banged Heidi Klum and I haven't been to the moon either. You telling me if talk Heidi into the worst 10 seconds of her life that I'll have enough confidence to be an astronaut too?
I don't know Heidi. She must be a looker. Kinda like you with the big hair there, lookin' up in the air, wearing the stars & stripes, all brave and proud of yourself. But that all has nothing to do with ISU getting off to a fast start, beating Iowa, and challenging for a B12 title. Beat Iowa and I-State has a shot at a truly great season.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Texas - I like Sam
oSu - would have been higher if not for BLM
OU - rattler maybe be a snake or a fake
K-State - experience and speed
ISU - need to beat Iowa for validation
Baylor - solid at QB
TCU - it's Patterson
WVU - what Brown can do for blue
TxT - never taken with Wells
Ku - putrid
I'm surprised more people haven't rated this dumb for the two bolded parts alone. Because this post is just that, dumb

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
I'm predicting a return to the Big XII Championship Game....

mostly because I don't see the Season being played, so you can't prove me wrong!

haha!

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I won't believe in Texas and Tom Herman until I see it.

And I won't go against Lincoln Riley and OU until I see it too. I think Rattler will be good.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I don't know Heidi. She must be a looker. Kinda like you with the big hair there, lookin' up in the air, wearing the stars & stripes, all brave and proud of yourself. But that all has nothing to do with ISU getting off to a fast start, beating Iowa, and challenging for a B12 title. Beat Iowa and I-State has a shot at a truly great season.
That's Vanilla Ice... dear lord Boomer...

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Texas - I like Sam
oSu - would have been higher if not for BLM
OU - rattler maybe be a snake or a fake
K-State - experience and speed
ISU - need to beat Iowa for validation
Baylor - solid at QB
TCU - it's Patterson
WVU - what Brown can do for blue
TxT - never taken with Wells
Ku - putrid
K-State returns like 10 starters and is probably 8th or 9th in speed.... at best.

So MuCh ExPeRiEnCe.

I’d put them 7th or so behind OU, Texas, ISU, OSU, TCU & Baylor.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
OU (11-1) - No one should put them any lower until they finish lower
OSU (10-2)- Their offense might be top-3 in the nation this year
TX / ISU (9-3) - Bring back loads of talent including the 2 best QB's in the Big 12
BU (8-4) - Step back from last year due to loss of talent / head coach
K-State (7-5) - Similar season to last year
TCU (6-6) - Offense needs 1 more year
WVU (5-7) - Better than last year but similar results
TTU (4-8) - Similar as last year
KU (4-8) - Similar as last year
Only disagreement I have is with Baylor. They lost A TON of players. Lost their head coach. But more importantly, they won a lot of close games by having a couple things go their way. They won't be so lucky this year. I think they are more like 6-6 and you move TCU up into that spot

Reactions: Statefan10