Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Eickholt is going to have him on a pod tomorrow. Comment on the below tweet and ask him to ask Frank about his past

If Eickholt is going to go after the credibility of Robert T Green on Twitter then he should do the same of the elder Garza.

When I said Eickholt should hold Garza to the same standard, I was honestly just kidding. As much as I think Frank is helicopter(ish) as a father, he's going on the podcast tomorrow to discuss his son's future. No reason to bring up something Frank has already paid his dues for, which would take away from Luka's spotlight.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Eickholt is going to have him on a pod tomorrow. Comment on the below tweet and ask him to ask Frank about his past

If Eickholt is going to go after the credibility of Robert T Green on Twitter then he should do the same of the elder Garza.

Lol like Eickholt would ever question Frank. He's probably trying to get his autograph

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Wait a minute here! Frank is Eickholt? Eickholt is Frank? Too ironic with those two names in the same conversation.

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
Somehow, this post is more stupid than your last one on this topic.

Screw Iowa basketball.. They have a couple nice seasons and their fans talk sh#t to ISU

Insecure much?

Your fking program hasn't won a f-king regular season Big 10 conference title in 50 f-king years.

yes. 1970 But you're so amazingly superior in intelligence--you knew this factoid, right?

(The program that "does things the right way")

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Screw Iowa State football.. They have a couple nice seasons and their fans talk sh#t to Iowa.

Insecure much?

Your fking program hasn't won a f-king conference title in over 100 f-king years.

yes. 1912 But you're so amazingly superior in intelligence--you knew this factoid, right?

(The program that "trusts the process")

FIFY

That was kind of fun.

ANF

May 6, 2019
Screw Iowa basketball.. They have a couple nice seasons and their fans talk sh#t to ISU

Insecure much?

Your fking program hasn't won a f-king regular season Big 10 conference title in 50 f-king years.

yes. 1970 But you're so amazingly superior in intelligence--you knew this factoid, right?

(The program that "does things the right way")
Sounds more like Cyclone fans when talking about football. Except Iowa still has a better season.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
And a bubble team without him which disagrees with your opinion.
I'm not someone who needs everyone to agree with my opinion so it's fine that he thinks that. I also think I said Iowa wouldn't make the tournament if Garza left, which doesn't necessarily mean they wouldn't be a bubble team.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Folks.... there’s not going to be a college basketball season this year.

It’s best if you just accept it now.

Kritscd

Nov 26, 2015
This media hype train is unreal haha. If iowa is a top 50 adj defense next year, they will compete for a BT title, but history says they won't and thus will likely be the 4th or 5th best BT team, at best 3rd imo. Iowa has probably had at least 5 teams better than this team in the last 40 years. None won the BT. Jimmy Carter was the president the last time they won it. Yikes

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Folks.... there’s not going to be a college basketball season this year.

It’s best if you just accept it now.
Yes there will be. It might not start back up until 2nd semester, but there will be a season played. The 2021 NCAA Tournament HAS to happen.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Yes there will be. It might not start back up until 2nd semester, but there will be a season played. The 2021 NCAA Tournament HAS to happen.

Or what? There will never be college basketball ever again?

Just tear down Hilton, The Phog, Cameron Indoor, Assembly Hall, etc, etc.

Yeah, sorry.... I don’t believe that.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

I don't think anyone can say it will or not be played as of today. Too many unknowns and we'll have to see how the fall semester goes when the students arrive.

I do think a very realistic possibility basketball is played but with out fans That is the current NBAPA expectation and the NBA is as dependent on the fans for their revenue. It would be easier to keep 20 basketball coaches and players heathy for a season as opposed to the football team who has 120ish(?).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron