Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
No better coach than Fran, to join the BIg 10's "Anti-Hate and Anti-Racism Coalition"

2020-2021 roster

Bauer
Nunge
Garza
McCaffrey
McCaffrey
Bohannon
Kreiner
Frederick
Weiskamp
Joe Toussaint (outlier)

Is this lily white squad, the pastiest team in the country? out of 340 D1 programs?

This team might get asked to portray 1966 Kentucky Wildcats in a sequel to "Glory Road"

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
No better coach than Fran, to join the BIg 10's "Anti-Hate and Anti-Racism Coalition"

2020-2021 roster

Bauer
Nunge
Garza
McCaffrey
McCaffrey
Bohannon
Kreiner
Frederick
Weiskamp
Joe Toussaint (outlier)

Is this lily white squad, the pastiest team in the country? out of 340 D1 programs?

This team might get asked to portray 1966 Kentucky Wildcats in a sequel to "Glory Road"

I see you left off the five black incoming freshmen. Wonder why that might be? I’m sure that was just an honest oversight.

I also see you added a player that graduated last year (Kreiner) and a fictitious player to the roster (Bauer? Who the **** is that?). Do you have any idea what you’re talking about?

Last edited:
Reactions: TrianglePlace

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Yeah, we were bad. We admit that. You guys think you were final four material for some strange reason. You guys really focus on us. Glad you have a game that means a lot when you can win. We have Kansas and you have us.

There are few (if any) Iowa fans that seriously thought they were a legit Final Four contender.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
There are few (if any) Iowa fans that seriously thought they were a legit Final Four contender.
I actually agree with that. At the end of the year, I wasn't really hearing high expectations from Hawkeye fans in regards to the tournament. It went from thinking the Hawks were great to welp, we're just as good as we've been in the years past, which honestly is true. We'll have to see if next year is any different or if it's more of the same.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020

2020-2021 roster

Bauer
Nunge
Garza
McCaffrey
McCaffrey
Bohannon
Kreiner
Frederick
Weiskamp
Joe Toussaint (outlier)

You made up a player, spelled 5 players names wrong, listed a player that is no longer on the team and failed to list the 5 incoming freshmen who are all black.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
You made up a player, spelled 5 players names wrong, listed a player that is no longer on the team and failed to list the 5 incoming freshmen who are all black.
Yup. Iowa doesn't have their updated roster up, but it's not hard to know the seniors on the team left as well as look at the recruits being brought in.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Cringe. Bock does a nice job for the most part but embarrassing to have Eickholt as part of Iowa's 247 team.

I wonder if Eickholt is going to hold Felon Frank to the same standard as he's done to some of these Iowa Football players.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Not. A. *******. Chance.

He's going to let Frank use his chin as a nut rest.
Oh for sure. Frank hasn't done anything wrong to Iowa so of course they're not questioning his credibility.

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
I see you left off the five black incoming freshmen. Wonder why that might be? I’m sure that was just an honest oversight.

I also see you added a player that graduated last year (Kreiner) and a fictitious player to the roster (Bauer? Who the **** is that?). Do you have any idea what you’re talking about?

Baer? who cares. The link has Kreiner as a senior next year.

Anyway--Fran's top 8 in the rotation will be littered w/ Lilies.

Iowa's roster make's Wisc & Indiana mbb teams look like Grambling A&M

Maybe you should contact hawkeyesports.com, and tell them their website sucks

https://hawkeyesports.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Baer? who cares. The link has Kreiner as a senior next year.

Anyway--Fran's top 8 in the rotation will be littered w/ Lilies.

Iowa's roster make's Wisc & Indiana mbb teams look like Grambling A&M

Maybe you should contact hawkeyesports.com, and tell them their website sucks

https://hawkeyesports.com/sports/mbball/roster/
That's the 2019-2020 (last year's) roster. It says it at the top of the roster page.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/Investment-scheme-nets-man-30-months-in-prison-3296511.php

Hilarious how the Hawkeye faithful suck up to Frank G on Twitter, with Frank's weekly workout videos, clueless to his past.

The hawkeye media never delved into Frank's incredibly shady, outrageous felonious history.

one question:

How many basketball camp (fees) did Frank cover for Luka ---using other peoples' m$ney?

Asking for a friend

Eickholt is going to have him on a pod tomorrow. Comment on the below tweet and ask him to ask Frank about his past

If Eickholt is going to go after the credibility of Robert T Green on Twitter then he should do the same of the elder Garza.