Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
@Brodie0 so basically sexual abuse on minors and racism is "funny" to you. Maybe you should log off and seek help. This is a very big deal with some major consequences that you are trying to dismiss

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
@Brodie0 so basically sexual abuse on minors and racism is "funny" to you. Maybe you should log off and seek help. This is a very big deal with some major consequences that you are trying to dismiss
Brodie most likely falls on the side that said the sexual assault victims should've spoken up right away instead of waiting to come out about their experiences.

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
You really need to mix in some off-speed stuff. When you troll on every subject, it’s no longer fun or interesting, it’s just sad.

You need to mix in some off-speed stuff. When you live on a rival's message board and cry about anything thats said, it's no longer fun or interesting, it's just pathetic.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You really need to mix in some off-speed stuff. When you troll on every subject, it’s no longer fun or interesting, it’s just sad.
Even if he slowed stuff down you still wouldn't be able to keep up. Racism is a pretty cumbersome albatross you lug around life.

Reactions: Frak and aauummm

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
They haven't even contacted Wadley or any of those guys yet so my guess is yes it will be completed this week without having talked to them

I'm sure @Brodie0 would approve of this methodology.

"We found no wrongdoing by Iowa because they said so."

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Think we'll get updates on the investigation this week?
5D541nx.gif

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Think we'll get updates on the investigation this week?
It's been over a month since the original accusations came forth. It's been 3 weeks since the investigation started I believe. Barta said they wanted this done in the coming weeks, not months. I would assume we're looking at this coming to a close in the next two weeks.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hearing Robert Green has at least a few more victims that had the courage to come forward and share their stories. I'm guessing those will get released this week starting with Reggie Spearman who Brian Ferentz told the OL to injure him

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Hearing Robert Green has at least a few more victims that had the courage to come forward and share their stories. I'm guessing those will get released this week starting with Reggie Spearman who Brian Ferentz told the OL to injure him

What does your source think about all of this and the direction its heading?

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Is it possible to conclude the entire investigation without contacting any of the grieving parties??? Maybe.... wouldn't put it past them.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014

Where did you see this about being told to injure him?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
He believes nothing will come of it based off the firm hired

Really too bad. Iowa had a golden opportunity to make some actual changes and just went through the motions. It's become obvious they are only doing what they are doing to cover their ass and keep things BAU. Sure anyone and their cousin can say "we'll do better at listening."

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
If their interim S&C guy doesn’t work out I wonder if the Hawks will consider Steve King for the position. He will be available to start next year. He can get them to develop those cantaloupe calves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron