Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Me, pretty much everyday the last four months.

laziness2blazy2bshould2bi2bsit2bdown2band2bdo2bnothing2bor2blie2bdown.gif

Really like Gaffigan.

I enjoy camping a bunch but his bit about it is really great.

jim-1-e1429808754787.png

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Some images/videos of our trip to Custer State Park, Devils Tower, and Badlands this weekend. Don’t mind the nerdy lichen pictures in there;)
Edit: You'll have to click on the upper left black box and it'll take you to imgur's website. I don't know why it formatted this way but it did.

Last edited:

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Anyone experienced a calf strain that includes small bruising just below the calf?

I've been fighting a chronic strain for almost a year now and the bruise may explain a bit more of what's going on (it needs more heal time, less activity).

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Click on imgur and it'll take you to its webpage. Idk why it formatted the way it did on here.
I see now, thanks for sharing. Were most of these taken fairly early in the day? Those rich blues in the sky make me think yes.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I see now, thanks for sharing. Were most of these taken fairly early in the day? Those rich blues in the sky make me think yes.
Fantastic.

I'll have to show these to the daughter. She is planning to go Vet Med at ISU and says she wants to live in the Black Hills. I think she would like to be a vet for the Park Service. I don't know how they ever pay enough to pay for the schooling, though.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Two weeks later and my arm still hurts now I’m thinking I may have done something to it
I'm going to have a consultation this morning with an orthopedic surgeon, for my shoulder. Torn rotator cuff, and something else is also torn per MRI. Not sure what happened or when. Been ongoing for 2-3 years now.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'm going to have a consultation this morning with an orthopedic surgeon, for my shoulder. Torn rotator cuff, and something else is also torn per MRI. Not sure what happened or when. Been ongoing for 2-3 years now.
I think I hyperextended my elbow. Is the elbow I had snapped backwards in Football so it’s always been a little off

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Yeah I took most if not all pictures before noon. Wanted to beat the crowds and I’m glad we did. Leaving Devils Tower, there was a huge line to get in when we had strolled right in earlier in the day.

I had to edit a couple of photos on my phone on the fly while out there to match the colors I was seeing with the naked eye. Then had to go back and edit more photos by comparing them to the on the fly photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron