"Playing for Iowa Football was a living nightmare"

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Next time just save yourself some time and effort and type “My name is Clonefan32 and I take no issue with players lying, as long as it makes the Iowa football program look bad.”

Holy **** you're calling the victims liars now

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Next time just save yourself some time and effort and type “My name is Clonefan32 and I take no issue with players lying, as long as it makes the Iowa football program look bad.”

...and you know he's lying, how?

This is how people that are dull to race relations work. There's clearly a rampant problem at Iowa. There are 50+ players that have come out and said as much. But let's try to dilute the issue by looking at the extreme specifics of what one player said.

If only any of you gave as much of a **** about the actual problem as you do trying to discredit DJK and Wadle...

But hey, to each their own. Show up Saturdays next year and support this program, but at least own what you are supporting.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
She wasn’t promoted to “acting general counsel” until the Nassar investigation was over and only held that position for like three months. Nice try, though.
Ah so she was actually the assistant general counsel, which is still a representing lawyer of MSU, and she still resigned because of her actions in not coming forth with complaints regarding a sexual predator. Yes, you're right, nothing to see here!

Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
She wasn’t promoted to “acting general counsel” until the Nassar investigation was over and only held that position for like three months. Nice try, though.

She was forced to resign because of the Nassar investigation. My God dude are you trying to make yourself look like a terrible human being here?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
...and you know he's lying, how?

This is how people that are dull to race relations work. There's clearly a rampant problem at Iowa. There are 60+ players that have come out and said as much. But let's try to dilute the issue by looking at the extreme specifics of what one player said.

If only any of you gave as much of a **** about the actual problem as you do trying to discredit DJK and Wadle...

But hey, to each their own. Show up Saturdays next year and support this program, but at least own what you are supporting.
FIFY

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
She was forced to resign because of the Nassar investigation. My God dude are you trying to make yourself look like a terrible human being here?

I’m not defending her or her actions, just pointing out your lie that she was Nassar’s attorney is, in fact, a lie.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I’m not defending her or her actions, just pointing out your lie that she was Nassar’s attorney.
YOU CAN HAVE MULTIPLE. UNIVERSITIES HAVE MULTIPLE. Do you think they have ONE single attorney representing the entire school??

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Whoa. That's crazy and disgusting. I'm guessing Brodie thinks that's funny though
You could rewrite that headline as "Iowa fans question if they actually experienced racism, they just feel like they must have been victimized".

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I’m not defending her or her actions, just pointing out your lie that she was Nassar’s attorney.

I'm sensing a theme here-- "hey don't pay attention to the actual issue, but instead let's look at this tiny, nuanced distinction!"

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'm sensing a theme here-- "hey don't pay attention to the actual issue, but instead let's look at this tiny, nuanced distinction!"
That is literally the main defense mechanism some of these Iowa posters use.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa

I've been waiting to use this "Dumb" button for a couple months now. Congratulations. You just earned it.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Most of Wadley’s statement is BS:

- He got yelled at by Brian because he parked in the coaches parking lot.

- The quote he attributed to Kirk in the press conference is completely fabricated.

- He wasn’t forced to drink shakes, he downed them voluntarily because he routinely showed up to weigh-in 8+ pounds underweight.

- Kirk didn’t deactivate his meal card, it was a glitch in the computer system that happened to a lot of players from time to time.

It’s very unfortunate that Akrum and a few other players have decided to hijack the movement that was focused on promoting real change in the program.

I have no idea what you are talking about with the Nassar stuff and assume that too is made up.

Imagine how racist you are

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
- Imagine screaming at your star player for where he parked his car.
- No it's not
- Sounds like he was "forced" to me
- BS. It was off for longer than a "glitch"

It's laughable that you guys support the "movement" and bash anyone who takes the stand.

Not a lot of Wadley's statement can be proven one way or the other but unless you can provide a transcript showing the quote he referenced prior to the Pinstripe Bowl you are full of ****.

Now compare that with Wadley's statement.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Most of Wadley’s statement is BS:

- He got yelled at by Brian because he parked in the coaches parking lot.

- The quote he attributed to Kirk in the press conference is completely fabricated.

- He wasn’t forced to drink shakes, he downed them voluntarily because he routinely showed up to weigh-in 8+ pounds underweight.

- Kirk didn’t deactivate his meal card, it was a glitch in the computer system that happened to a lot of players from time to time.

It’s very unfortunate that Akrum and a few other players have decided to hijack the movement that was focused on promoting real change in the program.

I have no idea what you are talking about with the Nassar stuff and assume that too is made up.
You are a shockingly bad liar.
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...0/top-michigan-state-attorney-steps/34772887/

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Not a lot of Wadley's statement can be proven one way or the other but unless you can provide a transcript showing the quote he referenced prior to the Pinstripe Bowl you are full of ****.

Now compare that with Wadley's statement.

Imagine being as racist as you are.

you guys are literally defending and supporting racism.

I guess it shouldn’t be a surprise after you guys defended and supported raping women for all these years

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
A-swing-and-a-miss..jpg

Reactions: CyTwins

Help Support Us

Become a patron