Iowa Football Recruiting

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Davidkov, Colby, Stephens are all better. Alt would've been a nice depth add though. I guess it provides a nice distraction from having to talk about MC's 2021 class.

Good luck moving forward with cornerbacks.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Davidkov, Colby, Stephens are all better. Alt would've been a nice depth add though. I guess it provides a nice distraction from having to talk about MC's 2021 class.
Oh there's a much bigger distraction currently happening lol

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Isn't recruiting who anymore?
I think Iowa is Myslinski or nothing along the OL for additional OL commits in 2021. Maro doesn't even have an Iowa offer.

And define "miss out on a lot more". We are only taking 4-5 more and are only actively recruiting about 8 kids that have offers.
According to you, they aren't recruiting Alt anymore and they didn't miss on him. How convenient of you to say along with they are only recruiting about 8 kids now. So again, wheres the link I asked for that stated as such?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
You and Twins spent your 4th of July weekend keeping this thread pinned to the top of CF, so it's a pretty big distraction for you.
I actually did not post one time from Thursday evening until this morning..

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
According to you, they aren't recruiting Alt anymore and they didn't miss on him. How convenient of you to say along with they are only recruiting about 8 kids now. So again, wheres the link I asked for that stated as such?

They are still recruiting Alt but it's pretty obvious he is going to verbal to ND.

He was included on my list of 8 and that number may actually be a bit high. I would expect new offers to go out soon for a couple positions (RB and DB).

Bell
Fidone
Helm
Trigg
Myslinski
Alt

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Good luck moving forward with cornerbacks.

confused-giphy.gif

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
They are still recruiting Alt but it's pretty obvious he is going to verbal to ND.

He was included on my list of 8 and that number may actually be a bit high. I would expect new offers to go out soon for a couple positions (RB and DB).

Bell
Fidone
Helm
Trigg
Myslinski
Alt

Do you feel better about Iowa’s chances for Trigg or Helm?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron