Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Utah gonna steal another Iowa recruit
He grew up a Hawkeye fan and will probably rock the black and gold. Just because we haven’t offered yet doesn’t mean we won’t soon. We weren’t AJ’s first P5 offer either.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He grew up a Hawkeye fan and will probably rock the black and gold. Just because we haven’t offered yet doesn’t mean we won’t soon. We weren’t AJ’s first P5 offer either.
Depends if he wants to go to a program that's labeled racist or not at this point

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Recruits that are strongly considering Iowa right now (Most to Least):
Ricky Parks (RB) - 4* by Rivals, .8891 247comp - tons of P5 offers
Joe Alt (OT) - offers from Notre Dame, Minnesota, Northwestern, Missouri,...
Michael Myslinski (OC) - Offers from Texas, Oregon, Florida State, ton of others...
Skyler Bell (WR) - Offers from Wisconsin, Va Tech, Georgia Tech, Northwestern...
Gunnar Helm (TE) - 4* by rivals - offers from Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Texas...

Shaping up to be an awesome class. Bell seems like a long shot with 3 studs on board at WR already. He also seems very interested in Wisconsin. Stiff competition for the rest of them. Would be happy to add 3/5 after all of the top tier guys we've already got committed!

Obviously the top one on here flipped from Iowa over the racism stuff

I see Joe Alt was the number two here for you and is 100% Crystal Balled to Iowa. Heard some rumors he's looking to decide too. Would be a heck of a pickup

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Just got a text but it sounds like even though he's 100% Crystal Balled to Iowa and is a legacy recruit Joe Alt is no longer considering Iowa due to the racial discrimination within the program. Wow!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm starting to notice Iowa fans only want to talk recruiting when they're not missing on kids due to racism

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Just got a text but it sounds like even though he's 100% Crystal Balled to Iowa and is a legacy recruit Joe Alt is no longer considering Iowa due to the racial discrimination within the program. Wow!
ND definitely has the momentum now and it sounds like he's going to commit in the next week or two.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
It will be a closer game than it should be. It always is. But I agree we win. I know they will plan all off season for this game, but we will be much better than Iowa so I expect us to pull this one out.
LOL!!!!!

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
How much of this story is actually true?