Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Did you see the professional memo he sent to cancel his interview?

"To whom they be concerned".

Seriously, the former players didn't need a platform. With social media they can get their stories out to the masses just fine. Do you think the only reason Wadley's story was picked up by ESPN was because RTG put it out there?

This whole thing started because James Daniels published a tweet. If Wadley would have done it on his own it would have gotten just as much traction.
And if you ever have the misfortune of being arrested by the police, you don't NEED an attorney. You can present your case just fine.
Outside advice and council can be valuable, especially if they have any prior experience in such matters (I don't know anything about RTG and haven't looked him up at all).

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I think he may have bitten off a bit more than he can chew, even if his heart is in the right place.
He’s horrible. Unfortunately, perception is reality, and this guys comes off badly. Get in touch with the Southern Poverty Law Center and have them handle this or recommend somebody else.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He lied about contacting Parks so who knows if he lied about editing former players statements.
So you think former players who had the courage to stand up and make statements would let someone publish their statements and make them false? Bold take

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yup, you got me.

Wanting 2 assistant coaches and the best S&C coach in the country fired is ball washing the U of I.

You want 2 assistant coaches with 7 combined accusations against them to be fired but the guy with 8 accusations against him to remain in his role

You are basing your opinion of the situation on football and not the victims

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Honestly surprised Twins would keep this troll going all day. This is a pretty bad look To try and keep a troll going on this subject. Take your ISU glasses off one second. I’d be willing to bet that Ferentz has done more for the state of Iowa than anyone else on this website by a mile so to think he wouldn’t address this is absolutely ludicrous.
Apologies are welcome from the beginning of this thread

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Okie Lite is done. What has Iowa's investigating firm done this entire time? Either there's a smoking gun that's making them take more time or they are waiting for an opportune time to announce no wrong doings.

Reactions: motorcy90

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Okie Lite is done. What has Iowa's investigating firm done this entire time? Either there's a smoking gun that's making them take more time or they are waiting for an opportune time to announce no wrong doings.

I'm sure if Iowa was doing an internal investigation it would be done too.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006

Lagging hard behind o$u requires effort, discipline, and an incredible focus.

Are congratulations appropriate?

What a clusterf#ck of integrity at eiu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron