Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I’d be happy to make a little wager if you’d like. Avatar choice, charity bet, etc. I’ll bet you that Iowa State doesn’t make the NCAA Tournament, even if Harris is ruled eligible.

Lol you'll have at least 3 more usernames by March

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Any news on Garza? Not like his dad to be quiet this long. Probably shooting from 40' by now.

With the smaller pool of players this year, I wouldn't be surprised if he stays in the draft.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Any news on Garza? Not like his dad to be quiet this long. Probably shooting from 40' by now.

With the smaller pool of players this year, I wouldn't be surprised if he stays in the draft.
I believe you don't have to take your name out until October? I could be wrong on that date but thought that's what I read / heard. So I would assume he's not going to be making a decision any time soon.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I believe you don't have to take your name out until October? I could be wrong on that date but thought that's what I read / heard. So I would assume he's not going to be making a decision any time soon.

August 3rd or 10 days after combine, whichever date comes first.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA

I'm thoroughly impressed with Frank's unwavering confidence on social media. He'd probably be wise to sit back, shut his mouth and not get in his sons way. I guess that's what makes a good scam artist though. But not a good enough one to not get caught.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Wouldn't have taken much.

Iowa doing much on the transfer market lately? Or they go all in on Garza coming back? Those incoming freshman look really good with all the zero/one star recruits they got coming out of high school, especially the Murray twins. How many P5 offers did they have again?

Last edited:

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Iowa doing much on the transfer market lately? Or they go all in on Garza coming back? Those incoming freshman look really good with all the zero/one star recruits they got coming out of high school, especially the Martin twins. How many P5 offers did they have again?

Iowa has been at 13 scholarships since Till and Pemsl announced they were leaving so we don't have a need for transfers this offseason.

Garza coming back would obviously be huge.

Who are the 0 or 1 star recruits Iowa has coming in this recruiting class?

Who are the Martin twins?

I think I covered all your questions, let me know if I missed any.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa has been at 13 scholarships since Till and Pemsl announced they were leaving so we don't have a need for transfers this offseason.

Iowa's recruiting class is really bad. Not sure their stars but the offers were bad

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Offers was the point thought...

I believe there were a total of 3 high-major offers other than Iowa across the entire 5 man recruiting class and two of those were Ogundele who couldn't crack the top 400 on 247 composite. YIKES.

I was responding to @CyTwins who said he wasn't sure of their stars.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

My fault, meant the Murray twins. Now can you answer the question on the 0 or 1 star recruits?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron