***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
I think someone may have mentioned it earlier but I see Keyshawn Feazell is leaving Miss. St. Not interested but ISU recruited him hard out of H.S.
upload_2020-6-24_7-13-36.png

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Were we ever ‘in’ with juco El Ellis, and if we were, are we ‘out’ now?

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
A 6' 7" wing is exactly what Prohm was looking for. Could probably play the 2-4. 4 only in really small ball lineups.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
I actually agree with your whole paragraph, except the last sentence. If he is one of our best players, I doubt we are a NCAA team, but I think he showed he can be a fine complimentary player. He could be a starter on a quality team imho. His length does hurt him, but he plays decent defense and I thought his offense really started to come around by year end. You are right, I doubt he attached the rim, but I did like his little floater. I do think his 3 PT % will improve quite a bit. So, on the right team he could start, easily a rotation guy. Been trying to come up with a comparable former cyclone - pretty much drawing a blank. My first though was Jake Sullivan, but that is flawed because Jake was always a great shooter. But, except for that, similar I think.

Not really getting the Jake Sullivan comparison. They both had games more suited to the 2G role and were stuck in more of PG bodies, but it roughly ends there for me. Jake was a way craftier offensive player. He came in with a pure stroke, but learned ways to get his shot off. However, even as a senior he was still a minus on defense. Will see how Tre’s 3 ball progresses, but Jake was elite. I would say Tre in defense wasn’t stellar, but as a freshman was likely as good or better than Jake was at his best on D, and only expect him to improve.