Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I’ve got a really nice beachfront property in Idaho for sale if you’re interested. PM me your social security number and bank account information and I’ll get back to you with the details.

Idaho, not surprised you're a separatist.

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
My sources are saying Seth Wallace likely to be fired and Brian Ferentz to sensitivity training. That's a win imo
I think Brian should be out the door also. Sensitivity training? Easy peasy one week vacation in Arizona with first class accommodations and 4 hrs per day in the training sessions then 8 hrs on the golf course.

I don't think that it's possible to sensitize bullies like him. It's too inbred from birth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brandon

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Sorry if I missed it, but has that Jade Michael guy been unmasked yet? I saw he was jawing at Niang on Twitter which is never a winning proposition.

Reactions: aauummm

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Search Gerald Leonard and there are quotes from him at the protests in Portland, he's very active in whats going in our country, I don't see him backing away from this issue. The Iowa fans that don't know him are about to.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
It's Brian Ferentz. Seriously

I wouldn't be surprised. From the tweets, it's obviously someone very close to athletics, if not in the department or on the team itself. Whoever it is is barely hiding that fact.

But most of those tweets are just raw sewage. Someone around him needs to tell him to get a hold of himself.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Where did I say that?

The laugh was directed at you even giving the impression that you would accept the investigations findings unless they say exactly what you want them to say.

You dont give a crap about the players or former players at Iowa, you just want the Iowa football program in ruins. Its fine if you just admit that.
You genuinely are a horrible person. My dad said when times are tough character is exposed not built. .

You and the rest of the apologists are unwell. Your support of racism is undeniable. Cast whatever shadow you need on us but never forget you are a boogaloo supporter.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Like I've said before, it's just so crazy that Kirk didn't know about any of this. Really gotta feel for the guy.
But he knows the drug testing protocol and thoe in violation.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
I would be interested in hearing more about this allegation. I’ve never heard of Gerald Leonard. Nothing comes up when you google his name, and he isn’t on any of Iowa’s rosters dating back to 2002. The LinkedIn account that made the post has also been deleted.
Probably because he was being harassed by Iowa fans.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Yep and you know Ferentz knew about it

Haven't you heard though.... this thing is over.

Doyle got paid to leave and keep his mouth shut, KF had an emotional meeting with the team, Barta cried (again), and maybe they will even put another sticker on their helmet too, to honor all the black people they've hurt the last two decades.

So everything is good now. Time to move on and be the shining example to the rest of the country.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Haven't you heard though.... this thing is over.

Doyle got paid to leave and keep his mouth shut, KF had an emotional meeting with the team, Barta cried (again), and maybe they will even put another sticker on their helmet too, to honor all the black people they've hurt the last two decades.

So everything is good now. Time to move on and be the shining example to the rest of the country.
TWBS: could be "That's What Barta Said" or could be "Team Wholly Bull ****"

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Probably because he was being harassed by Iowa fans.
Since Brodie0 is internet and mentally challenged, CyTwins went and looked up Gerald (Jerry) Leonard for him. CyTwins found him in the 2005 hok roster as #77. Right in plain sight.

Reactions: BCClone
Status
Not open for further replies.