MLB: MLB to Start Back Up on July 1?

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
At this point do people still care if there's a season?

We've had enough time to find other ways to enjoy a day. This break has really convinced me that I can take or leave baseball

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin

We've had enough time to find other ways to enjoy a day. This break has really convinced me that I can take or leave baseball
The fact that it never really started makes it easier for me to let go. However, Brewers were probably going to make a good run again, so fans of teams with a good shot this year are surely disappointed.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I am at the point I would be surprised to see any baseball this year. Even if they struck a deal tomorrow we are looking at mid to late July to even have games. I think the players are really screwing their chances at a favorable CBA after 2021 at this point because if there is no 2020 season I don't see fans being sympathetic if there is a work stoppage that delays the 2022 season as well. It's a bit ironic that the last season of Brockmire was about trying to save the sport of baseball because lack of interest in the sport and it seems like the longer this plays out that the 2020 season is in limbo the more people will lose interest in MLB.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

Only Charlie Brown still cares.

image.ashx

Reactions: nfrine

CloneJD

May 14, 2020
Good lord, it only took a month for the two parties to meet and have an actual negotiation out of public eyes.

Help Support Us

Become a patron