Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
So there are multiple former players that aren't supportive of Ferentz leading the program moving forward? Yikes!
Wadley actually said he doesn't want anyone fired but he does want change. DJK is the only one that has actually said Kirk should not be there. He still blames Kirk Ferentz for his house getting raided.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008

Akrum Wadley
@akrum_wadley

·
Jun 7

Seeing too much negativity, I’m for change. I’m not into bashing nobody, I shared a story that didn’t include any names because I chose not to. I’m also not saying anybody should be fired that’s not my place, I’m just for change I have a younger brother I want to be fine.

1f4af.svg

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
So the players think Kirk is the coach to see them through this but you don't, got it. I think I'll trust past and present players over some guy on the internet that hates Iowa in the first place.
The overwhelming majority of players that have spoke out haven't brought up that they think KF should lead the change, they just didn't mention it at all. Not being mentioned and players actually saying "KF can and should lead this change" are not the same thing. How dumb are you?

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
Seeing too much negativity, I’m for change. I’m not into bashing nobody, I shared a story that didn’t include any names because I chose not to. I’m also not saying anybody should be fired that’s not my place, I’m just for change I have a younger brother I want to be fine.

You are inferring something he didn't say. He said it's not his place, not the coach should stay.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Is there anyway to confirm this is brian?
OMFG! That's the same account I saw on twitter a week ago when this all broke that people INSTANTLY knew was a burner account and was one of the coaches. He gave himself away soooo quickly. People kept calling him coach and they kept getting so mad lmao

Reactions: aauummm

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
You are inferring something he didn't say. He said it's not his place, not the coach should stay.
BINGO! I was just about to say this! Him and other players are saying it's not their place to decided if people get fired or "I'm not saying anyone should be fired". That is absolutely NOT the same thing as them saying "we support the coaches!" Like think of the mental gymnast moves you'd have to pull inside your head to think that they are. The only reason they are saying what they are is because they don't want that POS fan base to come after them even more.

Reactions: aauummm

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL if you think that is actually a Brian Ferentz burner account. Thats embarrassing for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.