Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

All of Oklahoma State's leadership addressed the issues hours after the similar allegations came out. But let's use logistics as an excuse for why none of Iowa's leadership even acknowledged the issue until today. Just admit it, Iowa wanted everything to go away by not acknowledging it.

That statement by Holder is better than anything Iowa has put out

Reactions: aauummm

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Iowa should be taking notes from the Pokes on how to handle a crisis. Hours later (unlike the weeks it's taking Iowa) and it's already starting to be resolved because the leadership understood the issue and took immediate action. Iowa deflected, never admitted fault, and beat around the bush and now it's very likely hurt them even more in the long term.
What's funny @Brodie0? It is a joke how much Iowa tried to sweep this under the rug.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
That isn’t funny.
I mean it does. Gundy essentially forced Chubba to apologize and never once said he was sorry himself. Highly doubt Chubba and others go from saying they’re not playing to everything being all good in a coupe hours.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I mean it does. Gundy essentially forced Chubba to apologize and never once said he was sorry himself. Highly doubt Chubba and others go from saying they’re not playing to everything being all good in a coupe hours.
Hilarious.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Hilarious.
You’re being real dense dude. Obviously the way the OSU players feel about any mistreated isn’t funny. What’s funny is that Gundy is so dense that he thinks everything will be good if he forces Chubba to apologize on camera and take no responsibility. He lives in his own fantasy land.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
What's funny @Brodie0? It is a joke how much Iowa tried to sweep this under the rug.

*Iowa issues statement saying they are committed to making changes*

Iowa State fans: What a joke, they think they can just say they are going to change things and everything will go back to normal? They need to fire the entire staff! Ferentz is a scumbag!

*Oklahoma State issues statement saying they are committed to making changes*

Iowa State fans: Now that is how you get in front of this kind of thing! Props to Gundy for being willing to change!

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Iowa State fans: What a joke, they think they can just say they are going to change things and everything will go back to normal? They need to fire the entire staff! Ferentz is a scumbag!

Iowa State fans: Now that is how you get in front of this kind of thing! Props to Gundy for being willing to change!

Well by god, you got it. You finally got it.

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
If Doyle is gone.... I wonder what kind of check Barta had to write to shut him up??

Barta just keeps having to write checks for settlements, shutting people up, etc, etc. You would think Harreld would step in at some point, but nope. Harreld really isn't any better.... the hospital doesn't pay any of their bills and just stiffs the contractors too. That university is just a total mess from top to bottom.

Because if Barta didn't pay Doyle off... then you have to think Doyle will fight this, and that will not go well at all and will get really messy. Can you imagine Doyle coming out with everything he knows about KF. Yikes.

but when COVID strikes, we employees have to take a paycut....

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

I literally posted that I don't think Gundy cares and that it was awkward.

Maybe you should focus on your sexist and racist program's issues a little bit and quit whining on here.

Newell

Aug 6, 2013
There are a multitude of stories about former college athletes crashing and burning when they leave college and are just another guy trying to make it.

I doubt "agitator" is a box most employers want to check when making a hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.