Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
My guess based on what I’ve heard:

Doyle and his kid are gone.
BF and KF have been made aware that they are coaching their last seasons at Iowa.
Iowa will forfeit some amount of schollys from the 2021 class and forego any potential bowl games for two seasons as internal punishment.

We shall see if this happens. Would help us if we could get those 2021 recruits they’ve got right now.
Why would Iowa punish their next staff? Not to mention the current players/victims?

erinmd32

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2015
Thread on Hawkeye report about Hardy having a podcast describing the Iowa football coaches as having burner accounts and using them to destroy journalists that post the truth about the Iowa Fball program on twitter.

Sounds right.....

erinmd32

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2015
Thread on Hawkeye report about Hardy having a podcast describing the Iowa football coaches as having burner accounts and using them to destroy journalists that post the truth about the Iowa Fball program on twitter.

Did you all see the tweet that tagged all the media last night urging them to do the right thing

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Good thing the twitter ban was lifted so they could do that.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
This all just makes me want to throw up.

So when KF tried to cover up a rape.... Iowa vowed to be the shining example to the rest of the country about how women deserved respect. So awesome of them!

And when rhabdo happened and KF and Doyle nearly killed 13 of their football players.... Iowa vowed to be the best team in the country of never allowing that to ever happen again.... and because of that.... KF awarded Doyle a newly created special award just to show how great of a S & C program they had at Iowa!! How touching!

And now when it's discovered that KF has been running a controlling, abusive, and racist program for 20 some years.... they are vowing to become the nation's leader in getting rid of racism in college football and becoming the example that everyone else should follow..... it almost brings a tear to my eye.... it's SO touching!!

And almost all of the local and state media is just eating all of this up as they continue to worship KF and Iowa football and praise them at every opportunity.... and asking softball questions all the time..... like..... "hey Kirk... which would best describe you.... awesome or great?".

It's so disgusting. And the journalism is so bad. It's really not even journalism by definition. It's photo ops.

Reactions: erinmd32

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Bullying is a major cause of suicide. The kid with ADHD I'm thankful he got out.
Well those kids didn't get out did they? Not making light of what happened whatsoever but this is not a Jerry Sandusky type situation.

Jammin’

Jul 18, 2009
Ames-Mia-Atx
September 26, 2017 - When coaches all around the country were afraid to come out and support kneeling or even give their thoughts on kneeling. A young 37 year old coach in just his second year on the job was asked what he thought about kneeling.

“We’ve got some really bright guys on our team.” “We’ve had some really powerful discussions within our walls, really dating back to fall camp."

“I’m a guy that really likes to have those conversations, those discussions because I think it’s important. I think it’s a really important time in our country, and I think leadership and teaching young men what’s going on throughout the world is really, really important rather than just being about football.”

“I don’t have an issue with our guys taking a stance in what they believe in. “Whatever our guys do, you hope it’s unified, you hope it’s powerful.

-Matt Cambell, 2017.

6/07/2020
- KF looks into the camera and still confirming he's can't ever recall talking about racial issues in his program during his entire 21 Iowa year tenure, never seen or have been brought up to him by players or player parents.

6/11/2020 - Iowa Football Media/Staff - Championing how great, courageous, and of course historic, the University of Iowa Football team and staff is on being the first program to have these open and tough conversations during these times......Media, while completely emotional drained and stunned but not surprised, starts working away at their new narrative, spin, and feel good KF stories.

Hey all you cool cats and kittens,

Just checking back in, how off was I?

Reactions: aauummm

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Well those kids didn't get out did they? Not making light of what happened whatsoever but this is not a Jerry Sandusky type situation.

So you think it's a good thing that Kallenberger left Iowa because he didn't want to put up with all the shaming from the coaching staff?

Or do you think it's sad that he felt like he needed to leave because of that? And maybe..... I know it's crazy..... but maybe..... the coaches shouldn't have treated him like that in the first place?

Kinda like the rape cover up, or the rhabdo incident, or the current racist problem..... wouldn't it have been better if none of this happened in the first place.... or is it all just awesome because of how Iowa is handling these incidents.... and they are now going to learn from it and be better than ever because of it?

I think it would be better if all of these incidents weren't allowed to happen in the first place, but that's just me.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
The media in this case has no cajones, zero. How long was spend on #BandGate that ended up being pretty much a Nothing Burger? How about when an Iowa Fan broke in to Iowa's locker room in Ames and stole a bunch of stuff? It's Iowa Football. As long as they have to be worried about their access to Kinnick and writing fluff pieces for the Drunks in Ottumwa, they won't do ****.

Mick Mars

Mar 19, 2017
Imagine if the Iowa media/fan base public outcry for justice was the same for this past week’s issues as it was when Obi Toppin won several NPOY awards in March/April?

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Are Iowa fans really using “Penn State raped children” as a defense for why Kirk Ferentz is not a despicable human being?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron