Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yes, you pondering an ISU benefit from this certainly is.

This situation is obviously going to benefit any team Iowa faces on the gridiron no matter what decisions are made. That is a fact. My main concern is justice for the victims and I've made that very clear

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
The kid's statements were very good. This wasn't a player issue though. There weren't issues regarding player to player misconduct. It all stemmed from multiple coaches within the staff. I'm glad that Iowa lifted the ban on social media so the kids were allowed to speak their mind.

Now maybe you and CyTwins can find for me the former players that are calling for KF to be removed. I have seen them say change is needed. I agree Iowa football should make changes if players are being demeaned. Or are clone fans In a better position to know better what is in the best interest of Iowa football?

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Most of Iowa's top recruits are white and live in suburban or rural schools districts. Don't get your hopes up

and that matters why exactly? How about those that aren’t white are they de-committing? I mean if they are as outraged as clone fans are why aren’t they already gone?

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Think of all the dumb but harmless things coaches have been fired for over the years - strip clubs, phone sex calls, drinking beer with co-eds, and that's just off the top of my head.

Kirk Ferentz ran a racist football program for at least a dozen years, that was exposed in the midst of a national race crisis and implicated his own son, and he's going to skate. Not only that, nobody of note is even suggesting his job is in jeopardy, much less publicly calling for him to be fired. And all this is after at least two or three other scandals over the years that themselves would have ousted almost any other coach.

What a world.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Wallace should go. BF should probably also go. Doyle is a must imo. Kirk would be last to go but again, I think if any of those others end up leaving, Kirk is admitting some sort of guilt. If none get fired, wowza.

Wallace violated privacy laws. He absolutely MUST be fired. He's actually #1.

Doyle should go. At this point we're up to what, 40 people accusing him? There is clearly an undeniable pattern here. Plus, he's shown absolutely no inkling of regret or desire to change. It's over.

From here is where it gets dicey for me.

BF, there are a lot fewer accusers and a lot fewer details.

Again, I think the former players need to be consulted. They all seem pretty lockstep in wanting Ferentz to stay, so he should stay. Just my opinion. Again, we're lacking details here. If what Morrow said is proven to be true, if Wadley's mom brings a lot of things to light, etc, then my opinion could change.

To me if they refuse to can either of the top two guys, then it's a problem at the top. Under no circumstances do I think Ferentz is fired let me say, and I wouldn't be surprised if nobody loses their job.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
In KFs case we do. He has been running an operation for 20+ years that has allowed racism to prosper.

Thank god we have clone fans to tell the world the racism inside the Iowa football program has been taking place for 20 years. Make sure you tell this to our current players and recruits to see how they react?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Why would that be sick? Do explain.

To put on the charade that he did of being concerned about justice for the Iowa athletes that spoke out and wanting to see consequences or reform for the responsible parties when his real concern was how much can this benefit ISU is sick.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
To put on the charade that he did of being concerned about justice for the Iowa athletes that spoke out and wanting to see consequences or reform for the responsible parties when his real concern was how much can this benefit ISU is sick.

Wow. You don't think I'm concerned about justice for the victims? Wow

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Thank god we have clone fans to tell the world the racism inside the Iowa football program has been taking place for 20 years. Make sure you tell this to our current players and recruits to see how they react?

Clone fans have no idea. We're taking your player's word for it. Are they lying?

Reactions: aauummm

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Is it exhausting ball-washing everything Iowa athletics? I imagine it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron