WWE Backlash (2020) Thread

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I'd like to see him on the main roster. He's the better than anyone on the main roster.

I'm not sure Adam Cole wants to go to the main roster. It's not even a certainty he's sticking around WWE indefinitely - his contract is up soon and he hasn't resigned.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Wonder how this triple threat will go? Now that Becky is gone from Raw I could see them having Charlotte drop it so she can go to Raw and take that title back.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Wonder how this triple threat will go? Now that Becky is gone from Raw I could see them having Charlotte drop it so she can go to Raw and take that title back.

If she drops, it's going back to Rhea Ripley. Word is strong Io Shriai is one of the rumored NXT promotions.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Doesn't it seem like an odd time to have so many call-ups to the main roster? There are no house shows; who knows when those will actually start back up. There's not really a lot of tv time to go around.

On the other side, they seem to be running through the same wrestlers during raw and smackdown, so they can start switching things up.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Doesn't it seem like an odd time to have so many call-ups to the main roster? There are no house shows; who knows when those will actually start back up. There's not really a lot of tv time to go around.

On the other side, they seem to be running through the same wrestlers during raw and smackdown, so they can start switching things up.

I don't think it's an odd time at all, considering EVERYTHING is out of the Performance Center right now. Very easy to shuffle rosters with absolutely no logistics to go along with it.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I don't think it's an odd time at all, considering EVERYTHING is out of the Performance Center right now. Very easy to shuffle rosters with absolutely no logistics to go along with it.

That makes sense.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
They just revealed El Hijo del Fantasma's WWE name to be Santos Escobar (actually a really good name). First response I saw online was "Where's the cocaine?"

I LOLed.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
They just revealed El Hijo del Fantasma's WWE name to be Santos Escobar (actually a really good name). First response I saw online was "Where's the cocaine?"

I LOLed.
With that name he has to be behind the masked dudes in the SUVs abducting people right? I was pretty sure he’d be revealed as the boss anyways but that name seals it.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
With that name he has to be behind the masked dudes in the SUVs abducting people right? I was pretty sure he’d be revealed as the boss anyways but that name seals it.

He is. Drake Maverick was the setup - coming out to congratulate him and demanding a rematch; his boys came out as a distraction, then Fantasma turned on him. Then ripped off his mask (such a pretty face; shouldn't be hidden) and revealed his new name.